EPISODE 1: THE DAY NEW DEMONS WERE BORN

A Little bit of a key thingy...

" means talking (obviously)
' means thinking
(Means me talking

And I think that's it. Onto the story!

A young girl sighed as she paced her bedroom, bored. She had been pacing for hours. A young man sat reading in the corner of her room. He looked at her and chucked.

"If you keep pacing like that, you'll put a rut in the floor." He joked.

The girl glared at him.

"This isn't funny, Nick! I'm 16 and am engaged to a narcissistic asshole!" She huffed and sat on her bed. Nick chucked and got up from his seat.

"Relax. You've been engaged to Clovis since you were young. I've a feeling that it won't be that way for long." He sat beside her and rubbed her shoulder.

"So not more pacing. Alright Megumi?"

Megumi smiled at him.

"Fine. But I'm not going to enjoy this ball..."

There was a knock at the door. Nick hurried to the closet as Megumi answered the door.

"Yes?" She asked annoyed.

It was a young servant. He was sweating nervously at her.

"My apologies, my lady. But Prince Clovis requests your presence at his side at the ball." He said closing his eyes, scared.

Megumi sighed and nodded.

"Yes. Thank you. Would you mind escorting me there?"

The young man nodded swiftly and began leading her to the ball. Megumi giggled at his nervousness.

"There is no need to be so nervous. I've no intentions of hurting you. I'm not a monster." She said smiling kindly at him.

The boy smiled back, shyly, and seemed less nervous around her.

They arrived at the ball and the servant turned to leave when Megumi stopped him.

"Thank you."

The Boy froze but quickly replied, "Y....You're welcome, my lady..." He was beyond shocked as he had never been thanked before. He quickly scurried off before any of the other nobels saw him.

Megumi walked over to Clovis, who had just finished an adress to the public.

"Clovis." She said.

Clovis turned to her.

"My darling Megumi! It's an honor to see your beautiful face once again!" He said kissing her hand.

Megumi wiped her hand on her dress.

"Yes.....it's always a joy to see you Clovis." Everyone could tell her smile was fake. Well....everyone but Clovis.

"Of course it is, my love! Oh how I can't wait to be wed."

Megumi smiled and nodded silently. It wasn't that she did like Clovis. She just didn't love him. She didn't want to marry him. But she had no choice. Her mother and the King had already decided.

"Your Highness!"

Megumi turned to see a very.....big...man rushing towards Clovis.

"Gad how borish of you." Clovis said.

"I beg your pardon, your highness., my lord." Gad said quickly. He nodded in respect towards Megumi, who nodded back, and continued talking to Clovis.