EPISODE 9: REFRAIN PART 1

A Little bit of a key thingy...

" means talking (obviously)
' means thinking
(Means me talking

And I think that's it. Onto the story!

"The Black Knights!" Kallen screamed in the middle of class.

Megumi giggled a bit, sleepily.

After class

"It's not like you. Dozing off in class like that." Shirley told Kallen, concerned for her health.

"Well...I am....." Kallen tried to come up with an excuse.

"You could learn a thing or 2 from Lelouch. He's an expert in sleeping in class."  Rivalz said causing them to look over at Lelouch, who had his head on his hand.

"He's not sleeping now is he?"

"I don't know what he's up to night after night. But he sleeps through about half of 'em these days."

"Let's not forget Megumi." Shirley said pointing at the sleeping diplomat.

Megumi had her head on the desk with her eyes closed....or rather....they looked closed. Occasionally she'd mutter a name or a few words.

"Ah yes. Little Ms. Mumble. Hehehe." Rivalz laughed at his own joke. "I wonder if somethings going on between the 2 of them. They seem to be always together."

Shirley got frantic.

"Nothing! Nothing is going on!"

Her yelling had snapped Megumi out of her mission. She looked at Shirley and yawned, feeling exhausted, not to mention her headaches from using her Geass.

Megumi had started school a few days before and got along well with the student council.

Few days before

Megumi bowed at the front of the class.

"Hello everyone! I'm Megumi Hijirikawa. Pleasure to meet you." She smiled cutely which made many of the boys in class go red in the face.

"It's an honor to have you here with us Lady Hijirikawa." The teacher said.

Megumi turned to him.

"Please Megumi is fine sir. I'd also appreciate it if everyone could indulge me in one request. I wish to be treated as a normal highschool student."

The teacher nodded

"Very well then, Ms. Hijirikawa. Please take a seat next to Mr. Kururugi."

Megumi nodded and happily walked over to Suzaku and sat beside him.

After class was finished, Suzaku quickly brought her to the student Council room.

"That was a close one. Dont want you being bombarded by a bunch of guys on your 1st day." Suzaku laughed.

Megumi giggled.

"I guess you're right." She looked at the rest of the students in the room. "Hello!"

Milly ran and hugged her.