EPISODE 10: GUREN DANCES

A Little bit of a key thingy...

" means talking (obviously)
' means thinking
(Means me talking

And I think that's it. Onto the story!

Megumi yawned as she leaned against Lelouch's back. They were in the pool area of the school with C2 and N1. C2 was diving off the diving board while N1 was relaxing with a book on a floatie.

Lelouch was going through the applications that had come in. He stopped at 1 in perticular.

"A Britannian? Looks to confident to be a spy. An extremist?"

"He's a repoter."

Lelouch turned towards Megumi. "A reporter?"

Megumi nodded.

"He was there when you made your big debut. And he was there when you announced the Black Knights and saved me and the others. He was the head of the station but he got demoted for actually running with you. He's the one who provided you with nation wide coverage." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "He'd be great for spreading information as well as gathering intell. I could check him out I'd you want?"

"No. Not now." Lelouch kissed her cheek before facing the screen again. "We need to save your eyesight."

Megumi nodded snuggling him.

"Is it not wonderful how the number of recruits keeps growing?" C2 asked floating around aimlessly in the pool.

"And it was simpler than I ever expected. While I hate the Britannians I refuse to condone terrorism. That the provailing view of most 11s..... most Japanese." Lelouch chuckled as Megumi sleepily cuddled his shoulder.

"Then basically 11s support the Black Knights for the most part."

"Which in turn makes it easier for us to operate as a whole. It's a huge help that the people don't report our activities to the Britannians. Plus I hear some group named Kyoto offered to send us some Nightmares. The number of informants has been increasing, quickly, too."

"Is that why you tell Megumi not to use her Geass?"

"Exactly. And the Japanese can't resist jumping on the bandwagon. They hear a well grounded buzzword and there they go."

"Hense the Knights for Justice Act." C2 got out of the pool.

"Yeah well everybody loves a hero. And what better hero than a knight." Lelouch looked up at her.

C2 giggled as she wrang out her hair.

"I kind of doubt that's what a real knight for justice would say."

"You don't think so?"

Megumi shifted a bit, sighing. Lelouch looked at her and smiled.

"Let's head inside. I don't want Megumi catching a cold. N1! Let's go."

N1 tossed his book to Lelouch and climbed out the pool. "Very well."

Later that Night

"Wow its amazing!"

"These are Glasgows aren't they?"

"Burais. They're Japanese modification."

"I've never seen anything like it."

Ace yawned as she watched the Black Knights fawn over the new Nightmare frames then got.

"You could've stayed home." She looked at Zero.

"And miss out on all the fun. No way." She turned back to the Knights, seeing a few stare at the Guren Mark 2.