EPISODE 8: THE BLACK KNIGHTS

A Little bit of a key thingy...

" means talking (obviously)
' means thinking
(Means me talking

And I think that's it. Onto the story!

Earlier that day

Megumi giggled as she was dragged behind Euphemia.

"Euphe! Where are we going now?"

Euphe giggled.

"We're going to Lake Haraguchi! I want to see more of Area 11. I am the Sub Viceroy."

Megumi smiled at her.

Now

Megumi huffed as she sat beside Euphemia amongst the other Britannian tourists.

A very big man walked into the room and began speaking.

"I'm Kusakabe of the Japan Liberation Front. This stand we're taking is for the freedom of Japan and our country men. Even though you are not soldiers, you are still Britannians. You are the ones who rule and oppress us. So sit still, be quiet, and you'll be fine. If you don't..."

The man left it at that.

"Fools. What good does it do to take hostages? It'll only lead to more casualties on both ends..." Megumi muttered, causing one of the soldiers to hit her in the shoulder with his gun.

"Quiet Britannian!"

Megumi huffed but stayed silent. She looked over all the people and noticed Milly.

'Milly? And some of her friends? Not good...really not good...' she thought glancing at Euphemia and gripping her arm to keep her steady.

With Zero

'Cornelia' Zero thought. 'As much as I'd love to get you back right here and now, you're more useful to me alive. If you do what I predict then I won't need to use my Geass.'

Cornelia stepped out of her Nightmare.

"Well well. We meet again, Zero. Are you a member of the Japan Liberation Front? Or perhaps you intend to help us? Regardless. Our concerns take priority over your at the moment. And so for the death of my half brother Clovis..I shall take my revenge right here!" Cornelia pointed her gun at Zero's head.

"Cornelia. Which would you choose...Clovis who is dead...or Euphemia who is alive?"

Cornelia scowled at Zero. He knew about Euphemia.

'My suspicion's confirmed. The first task at hand is completed. You haven't changed dear sister. You've always doted on sweet little Euphemia. That's why you won't take aggressive action. Your emotions are getting in the way.'

"It's within my power to save Euphemia for you."

Cornelia looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean? I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"I said that I'm able to rescue her."

Cornelia bit her lip.

"Since you know so much what of Megu!"