EPISODE 4: HIS NAME IS ZERO

A Little bit of a key thingy...

" means talking (obviously)
' means thinking
(Means me talking

And I think that's it. Onto the story!

Megumi ate her breakfast in silence in her room. N1 entered from her adjoining bathroom.

"Nicky? Can't I use my Geass to see Lelouch?" She asked placing her tray to the side for him to munch on somethings. He popped a grape into his mouth.

"You don't need my permission to use it. It's your power. Use it however you want. Just keep in mind that you need to go easy on it until you gain control. And even then. Dont want you going blind now, do we?" N1 said eating more grapes. "Can we order Pizza for lunch? I want pizza.."

Megumi nodded to his question and closed her eyes.

"Lelouch Vi Britannia!"

She opened her eyes and saw....a girl? She had red hair and seemed to be wearing a school uniform. There were  3 men with her. 'What is Lulu up to..'

"Was it you? On the phone?" The girl asked.

"Woah...do you think it's a trap?" One of the guys mentioned quietly.

"Well?!" The girl asked loudly when Lelouch didn't answer. "Was that you in Shinjuku? Was that seice fore your doing?"

"Hey! We're talkin' here!" Another guy yelled.

Lelouch turned around to face them.

"What do you think of my tour of the settlement?" He asked, making them confused.

"Your tour?" The 1st guy asked.

"Oh come on, there's no way it was this joker." The 3rd guy asked.

"I wanted you to fully grasp the 2." Lelouch said. He extended one of his arms. "The settlement." He extended the other arm. "And the Ghetto."

The 1st guy stepped forward.

"Yeah. We know. The difference between us and them. A very harsh one. And that's why we resist them."

"You're wrong. Britannia will not fall to terrorism." Lelouch interupted.

"Fall?"

"It's little better than childish nuisance."

"What was that?" The 2nd guy said. "You calling us a bunch of kids!?"

"You should know your enemy. It is not people,...but Britannia itself! It is a war you must wage but not on the innocent! Take up you sword and fight for justace!" Lelouch declared.

The girl glared.

"Oh please! That's all easy enough to say isn't it?! Hiding behind that mask! Why should we even trust you?!" She yelled, angry.

"That's right!" The 3rd guy said.

"Lose the mask!" The 2nd guy said.

"Are you going to show your face or not?" The 1st guy asked.

Lelouch tilted his head down.

"Very well...I'll show you." He looked back up at them. "But rather than show you my face. Bare witness to my power. If I deliver to you the impossible, then I might have earned your trust..."

Megumi blinked her eyes and sighed. "That man...I wonder what he's planning."

There was a knock at her door. "My Lady? Lloyd is here to speak with you." N1 went into his hole as Megumi made herself presentable.