EPISODE 6: SCHOOL?

A Little bit of a key thingy...

" means talking (obviously)
' means thinking
(Means me talking

And I think that's it. Onto the story!

Megumi sighed as she sat in a room with a bunch of Diplomats.

'Boring. Stupid Schneizel. Making me come along to a business meeting. I wanna go back to Japan...'

Schneizel was giving a speech on something Megumi wasn't paying attention to.

'Anymore of this and I'm gonna fall asleep...' Megumi yawned, gaining Schneizel's attention. He chuckled.

"I suppose we can postpone the rest of the meeting for a later date. I wish to spend some time with my fiancé. Good day everyone." He said escorting Megumi, who was more than happy to leave, out.

While they were walking, in silence, Megumi's phone rang.

She answered it.

"Hello?"

"Megu? It's Suzaku. I was told you left this number for me."

"Suzu! I'm glad you got it! What took you so long to call!?" Megumi yelled into the phone. "I was forced to sit through one of Schneizel's boring meetings for 2 hours. 2 hours!"

"I am standing right here, Megumi." Schneizel said chuckling.

Megumi smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Haha. Sorry. I was in school."

Megumi stared at the phone is confusion.

"You go to school?"

"Yeah. Some higher up said a teenager needs to go to school so here I am."

"I wish I could go to school. It'd be better than sitting around doing nothing all day."

Schneizel cleared his throat. " You weren't doing nothing. You were ignoring my speech."

Megumi swatted at his head.

"Shush. I'm on the phone."

Schneizel rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Haha. Well....maybe you could ask and see if you can come to my school. It's called Ashford Academy. I'm pretty much the only 11 here. It'd be nice to see another friendly face here."

"I'll bet. I'll ask Schneizel and see if I can go. Sorry but I've got to run. Talk to you later."

"See ya."

With Suzaku

Suzaku smiled as he hung up the phone. He walked into the classroom again and sat down. A lot of people were talking about him, but he just ignored them.

Lelouch walked passed him to the door. He looked over at Suzaku and pulled at his collar. Suzaku's eyes widened. He got up and left the room, following where Lelouch had gone, to the roof.

"7 years since we've used this signal. Long time, huh?"

Suzaku smiled as he walked over to stand beside Lelouch.

"Meeting on the roof like the old days."

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you're ok. I've been worried."

Lelouch chuckled.

"Alive and kicking thanks to you." Lelouch grew serious. "You almost died. Trying to protect me."