Chapter 17

Yukari braced herself for the attack that would end her life...

"YUKARI!" Akira yelled from behind.

Yukari closed her eyes, and sighed.

The Lady of Gin trusted the katana down. Blood dripped from the katana.

"What happened?" Yukari thought, she looked up in terror.

"AKIRA!!" Yukari screamed, in Petrified, terrible, unbearable pain.

Akira stood in front of Yukari, protecting her, but... It cost her own.

Akira fell over with a dull thud, the Lady of Gin thrusted the katana out of Akira's chest and smirked.

"No..." Yukari yelled as she put Akira in her arms, "No! Nononononono... No!"

Akira smiled, "D-don't, cry Yukari..."

"Akira... Please... Don't.... Leave me!" Yukari cried.

"Yukari..... I'm f-fine.... I-I promised to p-protect-t you right?" Akira struggled, "Can you smile for me one last time?"

Akira took her last breath in Yukari's arms.

"AKIRA!" Yukari cried, suddenly a blast of sliver light shed across the battle field, the Lady of Gin disappeared with a screech and turned into ashes.Yukari's wounds healed as well.

Yukari sobbed, holding Akira's lifeless body in her arms, "Please... Don't leave me Akira! I love you!"

Yukari stood, her face covered in tears, holding Akira in her arms (bridal style). Suddenly, using her powers, Yukari made everything dead turn into flowers. She picked up the katana that was used to kill her... And then laid Akira down on that bed of delicate golden flowers. Yukari made Akira, look alive would you say. Then stabbed the katana on the ground a few inches where Akira laid.

Yukari sighed, her full range of powers was finally reached, her anialea ears were always visible, her eyes were silver, and she wore a  delicate crown. (Which was just a rod of silver wrapped around her head, at the point where the two sides meet they were curved. ((Also if you know who Dream from Undertale/Dreamtale is... Yukari is basically wearing Dream's golden "crown"))

With her power she made a single blossom at the base of The Sword of Eternal Morning.

"Hey... Akira." Yukari mournfully spoke, "I've made this for you... It's called a Morning Glory... It sprouts and give sunlight on the day Kin met Gin... Which is in two days."

Yukari shifted her position to sit next to Akira's grave, "I still need to finish this war... I hope you wouldn't mind if I left you here for now... I love you.."

Yukari stood up and looked back at Akira's resting place, then she went off.

"Akira... I'll finish this for you..." Yukari thought, "I WON'T make your sacrifice mean nothing..."