Chapter 7

Akira arrived at Gin Waterfall to find its waters were bathed in silver. The whole place seemed to glow. Then something caught her eye, a figure standing in the middle of the lake. The figure was surrounded by a great light, which was swirling around her.

"Yukari!" Akira yelled as she extended a hand.

Yukari groaned as the light started to change her, her eyes glowed a silver light. Suddenly, the light rested on her head revealing two sliver cat ears and a tail that appeared as well. At that, the lights faded and Yukari, who was floating due to the transformation, fell into the lake, passed out.

Akira ran over to Yukari, clutching her companion's limp body. Yukari's cat ears were bend down, and her tail was move less. Akira took her back to camp.

Akira laid Yukari's damp body on her bed ad began to dry her off.

-Tuime Skippu-

Akira looked over at Yukari and sighed. "What happened, Yukari?"

Akira sat beside her cupping her cheek, "Please, I don't know what I should do..."

Akira lightly kissed Yukari's forehead, just as she released Yukari's cat ears began to twitch. Akira blushed and retreated her head back. Yukari's eyes flickered open, and she began to cough.

"Akira?!" Yukari gave out a small yelp.

"Yukari... What happened?" Akira frowned.

"Y-you saw everything," Yukari's eyes glared, "Didn't you..."

"Yukari just tell m-"

"You're probably scared of me? Aren't you?!"

"N-"

"You're just like the rest! Every time someone sees my powers, they are afraid!"

"Yukari I'm not!" Akira yelled,  Akura grabbed Yukari's hands, "All I want to know is if you're okay and what happened.

Yukari looked over at Akira with eyes of sadness, "Stop looking at me like that. Stop trying to help me! Stop trying to be my friend! Just stop! No one would be friend with an anialea! Would they?!"

"An anialea?" Akira questioned, "Aren't those beings of legend?"

Yukari sighed, "You don't know the story of Gin... Do you?"

Akira shook her head. She blushed in embarrassment.

"I'll tell you then." Yukari smiled, "A long time ago..."