Chapter 20

Hey Everyone! I am so sorry for not updating... I've been very very very busy with homework and school recently. So... blame my school. Also... I've been kinda crazy with Undertale again. To anyone who doesn't know... just search it up, I'm too lazy to explain to you guys. So anyway hope you enjoy this Chapter!

The shadow began to surround Akira and Yukari, causing them to only see darkness as it began to swirl. Frightened, Yukari held Akira's hand tightly. The two were the  blasted against the walls of the castle. Yukari staggered in pain as she let out a loud yelp. Akira got up and tried to attack the dark shadow. She swung her katana tightly aiming for the shadow. Suddenly, the shadow spread making it impossible for Akira to attack. Akira let out a slight growl.

             "There's no use Akira!" Yukari begged her lover, "We need to go now... It's too dangerous!"

Akira let out a sigh, she ran over to her lover and grabbed her hand tightly. Yukari broke off into a run, the shadow on the other hand disappeared. 

Yukari and Akira ran to the safety of a forest behind the castle. Slowly making sure nothing followed them. Yukari found a small cave that they could stay in and recover from the fight. She laid down on the hard rock floor, and took a look at Akira.

             " I love you..."