Secret Powers

Last time

I ate dinner and took shower and changed to my PJ's and went to sleep. 'Why did Nina wrote Love, LOVE? Ugh, nevermind, she probably wrote that just to show that she really loves me.' I closed my eyes. Then I was in another dream. It was.....

Nick' P.O.V

            The dream I had this time was a normal, well, one of the most normal one I had, one which rarely happens, it was just a dream of me going to school with alot of people I don't recognize. We were..... close? I guess? I mean in the dream we were talking alot and I didn't paid attention at all, the only thing that intrigued me was me saying "I love you" to a girl wearing a green, yellow - striped sweater. That's creepy and I felt my feelings for her was REAL, like I felt my soul feeling happy, a tug in my soul telling me to be closer with her and to be WITH her. I then open my eyes awakening me from my 'normal' dream. I check the time and it was 4 in the morning 'Wow!' I said to myself 'Did I really woke up this early?'

            I decided instead of wasting my time continuing sleeping. I went to take a shower and do all the chores I KNOW Nina's gonna tell me to do. After all of that, I heard somebody's alarm go off. I went to the main living and just chill on one of the couches. Nina then came and said "Hey, Nick." with a very, VERY tired expression. "Hey Nina" I replied while lying down on the couch with a pillow under my head. Nina's tired expression broke as she realized that I woke up early.

            "W-wait, what?! How did you woke this early!?" She exclaimed with a shock reaction.

            "Do you really think I NEVER woke up this early?" I replied, while checking the time, it was 5:32 in the morning. "Well, yeah. All you do is sleep or go out." I guess I can't deny the fact that I am lazy tho. I just don't care, whatever I do, sooner or later its going to be like it was before. For example, if I cleaned my home with all my energy, it'll still be the same 'cause my brothers will just make a mess out of it again. So, why do all of that? There is just no use of doing it.

            My mom then comes into the room, Nina just sit on one of the chair. Unlike Nina, my mom just looked at me smiled and nodded. I find this odd but smiled back anyway.

            My mother and Nina went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the family. 'Wait, have they shower themselves? Meh, I think they did that already.' I thought to myself.

            At what seem like 6 o'clock, my mom and dad went to a meeting with the other kingdoms lords. Nina went with them too, I wonder what's going on. I decided to wake my brothers but of course Jack is already awake. So, I just need to wake Lance up then when I come in his room something was off, I sense a rise in heat when I came inside his room, his eyes were crimson red instead of his normal black. He threw a fireball at me, I immediately summon a wall of ice, it melted a bit but blocked the attack.

            When I took a glance at where he was, he wasn't there. I then feel a warm heat coming from the back of me, he cast a sword and tried to slice me. Fortunately, my fast reaction teleported me at the other side of the room, near the balcony. He eyes widened as he saw my power that he never knew.

            "Apparently, I'm not the only one hiding my full power. Hahahah!" He laughed maniacally with one his eye twitching.

            'Erh, I can't use it yet. Not yet, I just need to wear him off' I thought when he slice in the air making a slash made out of fire coming at me. I didn't have enough time to react making the slash hit me causing a huge explosion, the whole room was destroyed. I was flying out of the room I can see the whole kingdom from up here. My H.P. was 1/20. I was surprise that I didn't died. I then felt my body giving up just want to die when suddenly I felt a strange power emitting from my left eye and arm. It was like the world doesn't want me to die.

           I teleported to the room and immediately summoned ice spikes making them piercing into Lance's shirt and onto the wall. He was stuck, unable to do anything he just gives up and turn back normal while panting and gasping for air. I felt myself tired too, then my 'Ice form' dissipate but my arm was still made out of ice. I check Lance and saw that one of his eyes was still red. But was a little lighter then before. Then, there were just an akward silence between the two of us.

"So that really happen, huh?" Lance said trying to 'break the ice'

".... yes, yes that.... really happen" I replied

            "Should we.... you know? Tell them?" Lance ask a little bit of nervousness can be heard from his voice.

            "I think when they saw your room has a big hole in it, they know what happen" I answered jokingly.

"Heheh.... tru dat"

            "Not if I can do something about it!" A very cheery and childish voice said. I already knew who it was.

            "What are YOU going to do about this?" Lance ask cruelly. Then I realized that he was still stuck on the wall so I make the spikes dissappear. He fall to the floor.

            "I can do this" he snapped his finger and the room was like it was before.

End

A.K.'s note

I wanna say thank you guys for almost 30 reads, its very meaningful for me especially since its my first ever book I also wanna say thank you to my best friend BillyTCB and my lil bro LanceTHD. Honourable mention also goes to nellysya for voting for this weird ass book. Anyways yeah thank you and I got 1050+ words this time so yeah. Stay alive my fellow human.

A.K out!