Nightmare Pt. 1

Nick P.O.V

               I opened my eyes to see that I was lying on the floor. The floor turn red but I didn't react to it. Instead, I just stand up and check my surrounding. Nothing could be seen for miles. Then, I was in another area, it seems like a Training Field. I could see the Bravery wizard, Agate Lightvale, fighting her sister, the Determination Wizard, Copper Lightvale. They were fighting very violently, bloods could be seen spill everywhere.

               I turn around to see an aye staring into my soul but I didn't react. The atmosphere change from a bright sunny day into a dark one. I just look at the eyes with a 'Meh' expression. The eye suddenly glow with a bright pink color. I knew that the eye belonged to a person whom soul trait is FEAR. I glared into the eye. Whoever those eye belonged to really wanted me to fear them. I just look at them with no reaction. "Do you have nothing to FEAR? Not even Death?" The person with the pink eye asked. "Why would I? Everything must come to end anyways so, why would I waste my time fearing things that'll be gone?" I answer with a serious tone. The person moves closer to me. "Then, if I should stab you, you'll have no reaction, am I right?" "Maybe, I've never tried it before." I said still keeping a straight face. "Well, you need to experience it someday. Let me stab you so you don't have to wait." She showed her soul and it turn into a spear. "Alright." I gave her permission to stab me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
            Then, I remember the promise I made to Chara the promise that I'll not kill myself, although this is a dream and technically I'm not killing myself. It's still counts. The pink eyed person was about to stab but stops right in front of my chest.

            "Heh, so, apparently there is something that you FEAR." The person said while smiling a devilish smile. "But your trying to block me from knowing it. Why is that?"

            'Welp, I'm screwed' I thought to myself. "Heh, and here I was saying that I don't fear anything. I don't want you to know because why would I? Your soul trait is FEAR which, if you didn't know is an impossible trait to have unless you use a forbidden magic. FEAR will use the other person's fear for their own advantage. So, yeah. I think you know why I don't want you to know what I fear."

            "You know what I'm going to do. Why not let me do it." After they said that, I can finally see their figure, the same couldn't be said about my surroundings tho. They were wearing a pink sweater and purple stripe with pink skirt. Their short hair were brown with pink at the end of their hair. It was covering their other eye. Behind them was a pink blob similar to Onie's pet, Piplup. It was glaring at me.

            "Who said I didn't let you? Your the one who stop from stabbing me." After saying that, they instantly stab my chest with their spear. I could feel my soul came out from me. The pain was excruciatingly painful. I closed my eye, trying to hold all of the pain. I opened my eyes, only to see that the person was crying infront of me.

               I looked down to see that the spear was taken out but blood was spilling all over my shirt, the hole caused by the spear was still there. "Why? Why did I do it?!" The person asked to nobody. "This is why you were created, this is why your Bête Noire." A voice answered, I recognized the voice before but I couldn't wrap my head on who it is. I tried to check my soul but that is when I realized that my soul wasn't with me anymore, it was at the blop behind the person now known as Bête.

                The blop was about to eat my soul before Bête stopped it. "W-wait, I... don't want to do this anymore. Akumu... give me his soul." The blop, Akumu, just complied and gave her my soul. My vision started to blurred out as I feel my head hurting. I passed out as everything around me turned pitch black.

                Suprisingly, I woke up at my bed. I opened my room door and went out. When I came out, I was at the hut. I saw Chara but she was all covered up with dust. Her shirt had blood stained everywhere. She turned around, her eyes was now a dark shade of red. Just a tad darker than the color maroon. Blood was dripping from her eyes, she was smilling from ear to ear. She was also holding a dagger "Why? Why did you have broke your promise?" She said, still smilling. A rush of Guilt fill my soul. I felt so wrong for breaking the promise. I can feel tears started to form on my eyes. When I look up, Chara lunged at me and stab me. Her eyes were soulless. Her dagger pierced deep into my skin.

                I was instantly awoken from my slumber. I sat ontop of my bed. I put my hand on where Chara stab me. I was breathing very heavily. I'm pretty sure I screamed 'cause Nina came and barged in my room a few seconds later. "N-Nick? Are you okay?" Nina asked with a concern look. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." "Are you sure? 'Cause I can get anything if you want." Nina was still worried. "Y-yeah, I'm sure. Just a nightmare is all." I answered trying to calm her down. "Okay. If you need me, I'll be in the training ground." She answered but I could sense a little bit of worry in her voice. I check the time, it was only 2 in the morning. I sighed, 'The night is still long, Nick. Just a few more hours and you'll be fine.'