Strangers again

Legolas brushed the comb through his golden hair once more, feeling it glide though his golden locks smoothly. He had unbraided his hair, making the locks surround his face and shoulders loosely. He had been there for almost half an hour, trying to make his hair look perfect. He and Aragorn had one night left before they had to leave for the council in Rivendell. Even though he knew Aragorn couldn't care less about his hair, he wanted to make everything perfect. He wanted to have a good last night before they had to be strangers again.

Suddenly he felt a warm hand gently scoop all of his hair over on shoulder, waking him from his thoughts. He closed his eyes when he felt warm lips against his neck, giving it wet, soft kisses. Sighing he let his head fall back against a solid shoulder, and soon the familiar smell of the man he loved hit him. Sighing softly he concentrated on the tingling feeling when the warm lips kissed along his neck, soon leaving him holding his breath. "Estel." He breathed and rose a hand to feel the rough beard right behind him. Cupping his cheek he heard a soft humming before the lips returned, trailing lower.

When all contact disappeared he Legolas looked over his shoulder, hungrily chasing the lips he suddenly craved so much. When Aragorn leaned back down to continue the torture Legolas stood from his chair to face him, making his hair swing over his shoulder and onto his back in the progress. He let soft fingers feel the man's beard, gently stroking up and down his cheekbone. Smiling teasingly he let his fingers slide back to Aragorn's neck to slowly tug him closer. Aragorn's eyes looked into his, filled with lust, love and a little amusement, before they fluttered close.

They kissed lovingly, one of Aragorn's hands clutching Legolas cheek. He stroked the soft locks with his other, before that hand also settled on Legolas other cheek. The kiss soon grew balder as their lips part to let their tongues touch. Shuddering slightly Legolas broke the kiss, looking into Aragorn's eyes. He loved that loving, hot but still desperate look the man had in his eyes at this moment, and knew not many people had seen it before. Not this look.

Leaning down he began to kiss along Aragorn's bare neck, moving the way too thick fabric out of the way and down over his shoulder. Exposing his neck with a soft sigh Aragorn's hands landed on Legolas lower back, gently stroking along the bare skin in the split in his nightgown. Closing his eyes Legolas kissed his collarbone, before he just leaned against Aragorn for a moment. Feeling soft puffs of air against his now wet and sensitive skin made Aragorn close his eyes, a small smile on his lips. His hands now stroked up Legolas back, leaving a tingling feeling behind. Legolas looked up at him, lips parted as small gasps of air escaped between them.

Legolas hands were on Aragorn's waist, before they slowly slid down to hold onto the edge of the soft cotton pants. Getting no reaction or words to stop he slowly slid a hand in, feeling the soft skin of the man's thigh. This time he got the reaction in the way of a slight tightening of the grip the man had on the elf's hips. Legolas grinned and slowly sunk to his knees, licking his way down the man's muscular stomach, making sure to leave a wet line of saliva. Aragorn's grip changed to Legolas shoulders as the elf licked at his hipbones, not so innocent fingers still clutching the soft pants. He slid them down a little bit, only to kiss down the soft skin of the man's lower stomach, before he rose to his feet. Aragorn took a new hold of his cheeks, looking at him with that half lust filled, half amused face as one hand landed on the elf's shoulder. "Cruel."

"I am cruel?" Legolas asked, eyes sparkling. "Remember last time Estel?" Legolas teased as he finally let his hand slid inside of Aragorn's pants, gently caressing his thigh. Getting the reaction in form of a soft gasp he slid his hand to his back, slowly caressing his buttocks. "You teased me, my love. I am only returning the favor."

"I know." Aragorn whispered in Legolas pointy ear, changing a hand to place on his neck, under his hair. "I love teasing you." Caressing it gently he placed a soft kiss on Legolas neck, and when he looked up he kissed his lips. The atmosphere in the room changed drastically, and now Aragorn's hands slowly slid up under Legolas shirt, feeling the warm skin under his cold hands.