Chapter Two: Normal So Far

**Chapter Two: Normal So Far*

[Andrea's POV]

I woke up to my alarm, at least I chose 'What I Like About You' by 5SOS to play when it goes off. It can sorta put me in a good mood. I actually woke up and changed into my school uniform. Navy skirt that stops above the knee, white polo with school logo, and my black knock-off chucks. Once I finished getting dressed, I walked to the kitchen. Soon the smell of bacon filled my nose. BACON! I sat down like a 5 year old impatiently wanting for my plate of food. I ate waffles, eggs, bacon, and sausage. I ate it up before you could snap. I went into the bathroom to finish getting ready for school. I brushed my teeth and put in my one contact. I love having one contact, it makes me feel special! I pulled back my hair in my signature ponytail and grabbed my backpack. I said bye to my family and headed out the door. I walk to school everyday because I live about a couple blocks down from it. Today was finally the last day of seventh grade.

~ Time Skip: Science ~

Our science teacher gave us the class to just talk. We had nothing to do anyway. I was talking to Sarah, my best friend, when I see something move out of the corner of my eye. A bug, perfect! I slowly picked it up, no one noticed but Sarah. Lucky, there was two bugs, one for me and one for her. We waked over to Jennifer. She's the 'queen of our grade'. She stopped talking to her prissy friends when she saw us.
"What?" she said with annoyance.
"Since you're soo popular, we wanted to give you a gift." I said will somewhat smirking.
"Thanks for the compliment, but what's the present?" she demanded.
I nodded at Sarah and quickly pulled out the bug throwing it at her. She freaked out! I was laughing my ass off.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING?! I've could of died!" she said all innocently.
"Calm your tits! It's just a bug, jeez." I replied.
"Bug or not, I've could of died of a panic attack." She spoke acting all smart.
"It's sorta rare to die for a panic attack." I claimed with confidence.
The bell rang and I went to home room. I packed what ever I had left in my locker and desk. I'm not going to miss 7th grade one bit! Announcements started and soon the final bell would ring. 3. 2. 1. SCHOOLS OVER! Cheers from classrooms filled the whole school. 7th grade is completed and in the past. This summer was going to be special. I don't know how, but it was. I can't want to explore LA. Did I mention I live in LA? Well now you know! I walked out the door. I wasn't going to go through those doors till 8th grade. I looked for my family's car, but no luck. I got out my phone and texted my mother. I waited a couple minutes, but no response. She always replies within seconds. I was sorta worried. Soon, I got a call from an unknown number.

I answered, "Hello?"