Chapter Thirteen: Ugh Why?

*Chapter Thirteen: Ugh, Why?*

[Andrea's POV]

Mitch was going to take me to the park today. I was excited. I love the park! We were gonna grab lunch and then go there. I was happy and worried at the same time. I don't know what I was worried about though. I felt something was going to happen to day, something bad.

~ Time Skip: Park ~

We arrived at the park. It was beautiful, kids running around, birds chirping, couples walking. I loved it. Mitch and I walked around for a little while. I see the prefect climbing tree ahead. I had a fun idea.

I spoke out of now where, "Catch me if you can!" I sprite off. I headed towards the tree.

"Oh, I will!" Mitch said behind me. I grabbed a low branch. I started climbing to the top.

"Hey, that's no fair!" Mitch said in a little kid voice.

"You shouldn't be up to something if you know you'll lose!" I said.

"Can you please come down?" Mitch said. He had his puppy dog eyes on.

"You know those don't work on me. I'll only come down, if you come up." I claimed. He sighed in agreement. It was funny trying to climb the tree. He finally got up to were I was. He kissed me on the lips.

"Better?" He said.

"Perfect." I said kissing him back.

"Good. Let's get back down. It's sorta scary up here." He said.

"Okay, you go first!" I claimed. He get down.

"Your turn!" He yelled. I was trying to step on a branch when my foot slipped. It fell on the cold, hard ground. I heard one thing before I blacked out.

"ANDREA!"

I woke up in a room. It was all white. I saw a guy sitting in a chair, Mitch. The memories soon came back. Lunch, park, climbing, slipping, blacking out.

"Mitch? Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked softly. He jerked his head up in happiness.

"Andrea, you're awake! You're in the hospital. You slipped on a branch and passed so out. I rushed you to the hospital. You wouldn't wake up. You were in a small coma for about a day." Mitch explained.

"Oh... Where are the rest?" I asked noticing they weren't here.

"They're at home. I wanted to stay beside you the whole time and I did. I'll never leave you." He said holding my hand. A nurse soon came in.

"Good, you're awake! We need to take a few tests before you go home." She said. I nodded. They did some check ups and tests.

"All is well except your right eye. It's a little damaged, nothing major though. You just need to were this eye patch for about a week." She exclaimed.

"Okay, thanks for all the help." I said kindly. She showed me how to put it on and off. I put it on. Crap. I forgot I wasn't wearing my one contact. I was near-sighted in my left eye, the only eye I have right now.

"Um, do you think you could help me to my boyfriend? He's the one who was in here with me. I wear one contact in my left eye and kinda of forgot to wear it today. I can't see far right now." I said. She nodded and helped me to Mitch.

"Uh, Mitch. I'm kinda blind right now so you're driving!" I said.

"Blind?" He questioned. I told him the situation.

"Oh, yeah! I don't mind helping my baby girl. As long as I'm with you!" He then kissed me on the cheek. I still get slit butterflies when he kisses me.

~ Time Skip: Home ~

"GUYS! THE PIRATE IS HOME!" I yelled. Mitch laughed. His laugh is so adorable. Jerome came running up to me.

"ANDREA!! You're finally home! I've missed you so much!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you too." I said. Everyone did the same.

"I'm gonna put in my contact so I can actually see!" I said heading up the stairs. I could finally see now! Note to self: Always wear your contact when you go out.