Chapter Four: Orphanage

*Chapter Four: The Orphanage*

[Andrea's POV]

The orphanage, or my new 'home', was coming up soon. I texted my friends the whole story. I might never see my friends again. I thought about the years we've spent together. I felt something wet drop on my hand while I was thinking. I was crying, was it tears of joy or pain? Maybe both? My friends understood and started saying their goodbyes. I would still text them, but just not talk in person. I sure would miss them. We arrived at my new 'home'. Cheers to my new life.

I walked in. They talked to Officer Piple. They told me where my room would be. I walked in the room to see another girl. OH HELL NO. She was dressed in a SUPER short dress and striper heels. My worst nightmare, sharing a room with a girlie girl. She saw me, her smile soon faded.

"Um why are you in MY room?" She asked.

"Well, I just got here and this is now my room too." I replied smiling.

"I'm not sharing a room with anyone! There's not enough space already." She said angrily.

"Hello to you too! I'm Andrea." I replied sarcastically.

"Ugh, I hate you already. I'm Stephanie, but call me Annie. If you call me my real name, you won't live to see tomorrow. Okay? Now move!" She said sassily. I moved so I wouldn't start anything. It took a while before she came back. She told me that I would move to a different room. I walked to the room, it was in the very back. It was alone and away from everyone else. It was perfect. I opened it up and saw the dirty room. It had a pretty teal color as the walls and black carpet. I loved it already. I set down my bags and looked around a bit. The room had a dresser, desk, bed, closet, and a full sized mirror. I saw a note on the desk and it read.

"To whoever finds this...

I lived in this room. My name is Diana. No one liked me here. I was the nobody. If your reading this, you will more and likely be the nobody too. Don't worry about it, just watch out about Annie if she's still there. She is the leader of the bullies. Just stay in this room, no one bothers to come back here. Only go out if you are forced to. The directors love all the 'popular' girls. At any adoption line, you'll be last. I have some secret spots only a couple people know about. They are..." Diana told how to get to the areas. "There are some secret boxes in the closet. It had some thing I wanted to leave behind for you. Hope you love them.

Xoxo Diana" That we all the note said. I opened the hidden boxes. They were filled with music and minecraft pillows. SCORE. Another note was inside listing some good YouTubers. I found another escape, besides music and singing. The directors spoke over the intercom announcing it was time for bed. I got all my stuff set up earlier, so now I could go to bed with no problem.

I woke up to the sound of the intercom. It was calling girls for breakfast. I got up and fixed my hair in a rough, high ponytail. I was wearing some sweatpants and a oversized t-shirt. I didn't care what others thought, so I kept it on. I walked into the cafeteria getting a coupe stares here and there. I didn't pay attention though. I woke my plate and at down. There was, lucky, a small table in the corner. No one payed attention to it, thank God! I was just finishing up my food when a shadow appeared. I looked up seeing the bitch herself, Annie. She was surrounded by her 'friends'.

"Last time I checked, this place is for girls only." she said while acting like she was perfect. Her friends laughed at the terrible joke.

"And your point is?" I said not caring.

"Well, if you want to stay here. You at least have to dress like a girl." She replied.

"Why do you care so much on how I drees?" I was almost at the point of wanting to punch her.

"I don't care about you one bit! Just trying to help the less fortunate." she said innocently.

"I've got two things for ya sista. 1. You must care enough to come up to me and talk to me. 2. You stuck in a orphanage just like me, how aren't you less fortunate, too? Next time, mind you own damn business." I stood up after I said that.

"You'll wish you never came here, Andrea! I'll be your worst nightmare!" She yelled. I just walked away before I punched her right in the face.

~ Few Months Later ~

I just punched Annie in the face. She was trash talking on how I was nerdy and had no life. She was the worst person to ever live on Earth. Before the directors could get to me, I went to one of the secret places that Diana told me about. They were very helpful! I've escaped from getting trouble about 15 times already. I may of have be here for only a few months, but I can get angry easily! Do NOT make me mad. I would your worst nightmare for a couple hours or so. I cooled off by listening to music and played minecraft.