Chapter Twelve: Forgive Me?

*Chapter Twelve: Forgive Me?*

[Mitch's POV]

It's been about 4 months since I started dating Andrea. She the best thing that has ever happened to me. The last four months, I will always remember. I walked to the living room seeing drunk people all around. Jerome was throwing a party, but I didn't want to party. I didn't dance, chat, or drink alcohol at all. I walked up the straits and decided to visit Andrea. I walked in the room to see her kissing... Preston!

"PRESTON, LEAVE NOW OR ELSE!" I screamed. He left ASAP.

"I don't want to see you either!" I said angrily.

"Mit-" I cut her off my slamming the door. I ran to my room and cried to seem what have been hours. How could she? I thought she loved! I'm so confused!

[Andrea's POV]

Jerome was throwing a party tonight, but I didn't want to join. I just stayed in my room, doing silly things. Drunk Preston stormed in my room.

"Kiss me, now!" He demanded.

"No! I have a boyfriend and you know it. Go home Preston, you're drunk!" I said back. He forcefully kissed me. I didn't kiss back. It felt... horrible. It was the worst kiss I've even had. I tried to escape but he had a grip on me. Mitch came in.

"PRESTON, LEAVE NOW OR ELSE!" He screamed. Preston left quickly.

"I don't want to see you either!" He said angrily. I tried to tell him the truth.

"Mit-" I was cut off by the slam of a door. I just broke down right then and there. I cried for what seemed like forever. What have I done? Mitch hates me right now! How will I fix this mess? I'm so confused.

[Jerome's POV]

I was enjoying the party when I heard yelled upstairs followed by Preston storming out. I decided to check out what happened after the party.

The party finally ended. I remembered what happened. I went to check on Andrea. I heard crying and was immediately worried. I see Andrea on the ground soaked in tears. I walked in and closed the door. I hugged her and didn't say a word. It took a while for her to stop crying.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked her. She nodded and explained everything. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm going to fucking kill Preston!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Thanks for comforting me, Jerome. You're the best brother anyone could ask for." She said quietly. I just nodded and smiled at what she said. It had me fell good inside. I had a wonderful sister.

[Mitch's POV]

Many thoughts came through my head. How? Why? Cutting? Suicide? Love? Forgiving? I was trying to search for my blade when Jerome knocked. I laid on the bed. Jerome came in quietly.

"You know, it wasn't Andrea's fault. Preston was drunk and forced her." He said. I smiled a bit.

"Is that true?" I asked. He simply nodded. I walked over to Andrea's room and slowly walked in.

"Andrea... We need to talk." I said sitting next it her. She faced me. Tears filled her beautiful brown eyes.

"Tell me what happened to you. I need to give you a chance to explain." I said. She told me everything that happened since the beginning and end of the party.

"I forgive you, just promise one thing?" I said holding her in my arms.

"Anything for my benja." She said softly. I loved when she called me by my nicknames.

"Promise me that you'll never love another man like you do me." I said.

"I will as long as you do the same." She said. I nodded in agreement.

"I love you, Andrea Marie Aceti."

"I love you, Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes."