Chapter Fourteen: Normal Again

*Chapter Fourteen: Normal Again*

[Jerome's POV]

Andrea now doesn't have to wear her eye patch. We no longer have a pirate in the family. Sad face. I'm happily in love with Sarah. She's my life. I want to purpose, but I think it's too soon. She will be mine forever and ever. I love her with all my might. Team Crafted has became even more popular. We get to have more and more fan meet ups now. I love meeting fans. I get to do what I love and make someone's day. Things were finally getting normal again. Life has been one messed up roller coaster and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

[Mitch's POV]

Andrea finally got her eye patch off. For celebration, we are going on a date tonight. I'm taking her to the fair. I can't wait to have some fun with my baby gurl, and not in a dirty way! Sick people...

[Andrea's POV]

My date with Mitch is soon, I need to get ready. I already took my shower eariler, thank god! I looked at my selection of clothes. I picked a Mario style crop top and black jean shorts. I went with my famous black converses for my shoes. I put my hair in a french braid and let my baby hairs loose, aka no headband. I skipped makeup, cause ew. I feel soooo fake with makeup. I prefer to go all natural. I took one last look in the mirror and headed downstairs. Mitch wasn't ready.

"HURRY UP, MITCH!!" I yelled so he could hear. I sat down by Jerome on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Does Mitch always take this long to get ready?" I asked.

"Yep, he likes to take his time." Jerome responded.

"All you got to do is find a good shirt and a pair of pants, put those on, get some shoes, and you're ready!" I exclaimed.

"First time I've ever heard a girl say that." He said.

"I'm not even going to waste my time." I said. I received a chuckle from him. After about 5 minutes, Mitch finally came down. He lookes quite handsome, if you ask me.

"Finally!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get going." Mitch replied.

"Where you guys going?" Jerome questioned.

"We are going to the fair. We'll be back later, byeeee!" I said while dragging Mitch out the door. He finally caught up. With that, we were off. We had some small talk along the way.

~ Time Skip: Afterward ~

Mitch and I had tons of fun at the fair! He even won me a big teddy bear. Lucky, it was towards the end, so I didn't have to carry it a whole lot. We finallt got home after a tiring car ride. I'm pretty sure I fell alseep, because I woke up to Mitch carrying me into the house. I didn't want to walk, so, I just snuggled up into his chest. I heard some aw's as he carries me into our room. Yes, we share a room. Problem? I escaped from his grip and changed into pajamas. I don't care if he's in the room, he's my boyfriend! I wore a oversized t-shirt and some shorts. Mitch stripped down to his boxers. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. He has a six pack and let me tell ya, dayyummm he's fit and all mine!

"Like what you see?" He asked while smirking. I couldn't help, but chuckle.

"Well, duh! That part of the reason you're my boyfriend.' I replied. I kissed him and climbed in bed. He soon joined, wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Andrea. I love you.'

'Night, Mitch. I love you, too."

A/N: SOON!

the story is coming to an end:( but have no fears, i'm working on other stories! there's one more and chapter then it's over. I will try my best to have another book out asap. it can be hard but i'll do it for you y'all! I'll see all y'all lost gamers later! BYE!

- Andrea, TheLostGamer