Chapter Seven: Someone Old

*Chapter Seven: Someone Old*

[Andrea's POV]

I've been living with Jerome and his friends for about a few weeks. My birthday is in 2 day days and I'm super excited. They guys say they have something really big planned. I hate knowing about the idea of a surprise, but not knowing the actual surprise. It annoys me to death. I hope I can last these two days.

~ Time Skip: Birthday ~

I woke up at eleven. I wanted to slept in a lot! I fell back to sleep for another hour. Once I woke up again, I looked at my phone. It was spammed with birthday texts and calls. I finally finished messaging every back saying thanks and all. The smell of bacon soon filled my nose as I walked into the kitchen. Mitch was making a really late breakfast.

"Smells good." I said while sitting down.

"Hope it taste good too. Happy 20th Birthday, Andrea!" He said while placing a plate full of food in front of me. I ate it all. He was still cleaning up the kitchen once I was finished.

"Thank you for the birthday breakfast!" I said happily.

"You're welcome, but don't get used to it." He demanded.

"Trust me! I won't" I said getting up. He let out a little chuckle.

"If you need me at all, I'll be in the shower. Bye" I said while leaving. I went to my room and got in the shower. I really didn't care, so I took an extra long shower. I dressed in my favorite outfit. Enderman crop top, tie-dye jean shorts, and black chucks. I put my hair in it's signature ponytail. I did my makeup, some eyeliner and mascara, and went down stairs. Everyone was chilling in the living room. I plopped down on the couch, Jerome on my left and Mitch on my right. The doorbell rang.

"SHE'S HERE!!" Jerome said running to the door. Before I could say anything, a blindfold covered my eyes.

"What are you guys doing? Who's here?" I questioned.

"We got a special person to visit for your surprise." Mitch said next to me. I guess he was the one who blindfolded me. I heard a familiar voice at the door.

I heard Jerome, "Come on, she's in the living room."

"Stand over here." Mitch said while guiding me somewhere. His hands felt warm around my waist. If only he liked me back. Mitch took the blindfold off.

"ANDREA!!" A girl said while tackling me to the ground.

"Ow! Wait, SARAH!" I said seeing the girl in front of me. I tackled her back.

"It's been six years since I've seen you in person. How did you know I lived here?" I said getting up from the ground.

"Jerome texted me about planning to visit for your 20th birthday. I was automatically in!" She said smiling.

"Wait, you did this?" I said facing Jerome.

He replied, "Sure did!" I ran up and gave him a great big bacca hug.

"Can't. Breath." He managed to get out. I put him down.

"Sorry, I just haven't see Sarah in forever!" I said happily.

"We gonna do something you love today!" Sarah exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"FISHING!" She yelled.

"YESSS! You didn't change at all!" I said back.

"Now why would I change? I don't ever want to be those things we call 'girlie girls'." She said back.

"Now wonder you two are best friends! You're practically the same person." Mitch exclaimed.

"Well, I'm gonna go change into some more appropriate clothes for fishing. Anyone else wanna come fishing with us?" I asked. Some people nodded.

"If you're coming, I suggest to change in cloths you can get dirty in." I said going up to my room. Sarah followed. I got out my camouflage shirt with short sleeves and dug out my camouflage rain boots. I put them off to the side. I found my black jean shorts, too.

"Soo, anything going on in the love life?" I said while nudging her shoulder.

"You know that guy I've been seeing a couple times? He finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes." She finished.

"That's so awesome! Just remind him, that I will hurt him if he hurts you." I threatened.

"Already have. Anything going on with you?" She questioned.

"No, nothing yet. Come on, we should go downstairs." I stated. We got up an went down stairs. I brought my phone, rain boots, and extra pair of cloths. You know, just in case. Everyone who was coming was by the front door chatting.

"So how many people are coming?" Sarah questioned.

"6, why?" I asked.

"Crap" she mumbled.