Chapter Nine: Old Times

*Chapter Nine: Old Times*

[Andrea's POV]

We were on the way home.

"Do you wanna come over for a coupe hours. You know like old times?" Sarah questioned.

"I'd love too. I'm gonna tell the guys so they know where I'm gonna be." I stated. I texted Mitch to tell the guys.

(A- Andrea, M- Mitch)

A- hey, ima hang out at Sarah's house for a couple hours. I'd thought you and the guys should know where I'd be

M- cool have fun and don't get hurt

A- I'll try not to, see you later bye

M- bye if you need anything just tell one of us

A- will do

We arrived at Sarah's house.

"Still got the same bedroom?" I asked.

"No, I'm now in what used to be my brother's room." Sarah said putting things down.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go change into drier cloths. Be right back." I said while walking into the house. I quickly got changed and walked back outside to help. It took no time to put things up with the two of us.

"Hey, I wanna show you something! You'll love it, I just know it!" She said while walking to there shed. She opened it up to see a four wheeler.

"Now, when did you get this bad boy?" I asked in awe.

"My parents got my in for a early birthday present." She said happily.

"That's wonderful! How'd it ride?" I said.

"Great, wanna give it a drive?" I asked.

"Do I ever!" I exclaimed. She gave me the key. It took a while to remember the controls, but I got it.

"Ima get on my dirt bike and we could down to the field and ride there." she said while getting on her dirt bike. We had tons of fun! I didn't crash it, thank god! We went back inside. We just did random things like the old times. Before we knew it, it was already about 4:30.

"Hey, you wanna spend the night at my house?" I asked while looking at Sarah.

"Love too! Let just tell my parents." She getting up. After a couple minutes, she came back up.

"Need anything special?" She questioned.

"A bathing suit if you want to go swimming. Other then that, nothing really." I said.

~ Time Skip: Andrea's House ~

"You can go out up your things in my bedroom, closest to the left." I said while pointing at my bedroom. I put the fish in the fridge. She came back to the kitchen.

"You up to cook some fish?" I asked.

"I was born to!" She exclaimed. It took a while to fix it, but we did.

"EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT DINNER, COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I yelled through the house. Everyone soon came and sat down.

"I thought the birthday girl wasn't suppose to cook anything." Jerome said.

"Well, I don't think any of you know how to cook fish. So shut up and eat." I said giving him a plate. Sarah and I were done before the others, of course!

"Man, you live with a bunch of slow pokes!" She said.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you! They take fooooreverrrr!" I exclaimed.

"We don't talk forever! You guys just eat really fast." Mitch said in defense.

"Sure, whatever you say!" Sarah said. Sarah and I just chatted while waiting for the others.

"Here's a cake for the birthday girl!" Jason said while placing a cake in front of me. They all sang happy birthday to me.

"DIG IN!" Both, Sarah and me, yelled.

"The was delicious!" I claimed while eating crumbs off my plate. I put my plate in the sink and plopped down on the couch. Every piled in after a bit. Mitch and Jerome got up to do something, but I down know what. They soon came back carrying presents.

"PRESENT TIME!" Jerome yelled placing the boxes down. I opened everyone, but Mitch's, Jerome's, and Sarah's. They all gave me money or something small. I stilled loved them.

"This present is from all of us, Mitch, Sarah, and me." Jerome states while handing me a rectangular box. I opened it up to see a Marlin 1895G.

"You should have..." I said in shock.

"Deer season is coming up and I'd thought we could go together. I remember you telling me that you wanted to go, but you had nothing." Sarah said.

"Thank you!" I said pulling them all in a bear hug.

"No problem! Anything for a awesome sister!" Jerome stated.

The rest of the night was fun. We went swimming, played some truth or dare, and just had fun. I loved having my best friend back. Well at least one of them. I found out our other 'friends' just used us to get secrets and then make fun of us. I felt horrible not being able to be there for Sarah. She's strong though, she was able to power through. She had to leave before breakfast cause family problems. I didn't argue, I understood. It can be tough at times, I've had some experiences before.