Chapter Three: Tradgey

*Chapter Three: Tragedy*

[Andrea's POV]

I answered the unknown call, "Hello?"

A man spoke up, "Is this Andrea, daughter of Bill and Deborah?"

"Y-yes. May I ask, who are you and why are you calling?" I replied fearful.

"I'm Officer Piple. I'm afraid I have some bad news..." There was a pause."Your family was in a car crash which killed them all. I'm very sorry for your lose." Officer Piple said. I immediately broke down crying. People gave me weird looks but I did pay attention. How can I lose my family now? I'm too young to go on my own! No one in my family wants me, they all hate my guts for no reason. Many more questions flowed through my brain. I was interpreted.

Piple continued, "Please tell me your location, I need to pick you up."

I told the officer to pick me up at my school office. I was still crying, my eyes were red, puffy, and filled with tears. I got weird and concerned looks from every direction, ignoring them from every direction. The officer arrived in no time and picked me up. I got into the car, I broke down crying even more. The ride was silent beside my sobs. He brought me to my home and asked me many questions in the car. It's official, I'm going to an orphanage. He told me to grab any thing worth packing. I walked in and tried to toughen up a bit. I packed my cloths and some valuables. I looked around the silent house, memories soon flooded my brain. I had so many good memories, now they're slipping away like that!

"Goodbye, thanks for all the memories..." I said closing the door.

A/N: HELLO!

hi. here's the third chapter. her parents and brother died! what will happen next? you probably already know but oh well. the chapters are short:/ they get longer, i think. in the stories im working on, the chapters are longer. nuff said. ill see y'all lost gamers later! Bye!

- Andrea, TheLostGamer

P.S. mind following my new insta account? its @/benja.gamer its a new account just started yestreday and already have 25 followers! :) now im finished, bye!