비밀을 말해봐

Jinyoung's POV

"God I'm so tired..." I came home sleepily, welcomed by the lightened bulbs.

Jihoon would always on the lights at night, not bothered by our electric bill. He hates the dark.

"Honey? I'm home." I untied my tie and threw it on the couch, along with my jacket.

"Oh you're back." He came up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"How many times must I tell you not to throw your clothes anywhere?"

"Sorry, sorry." I picked up my stuff and placed them in the basket.

"How's work?"

"I don't care, I just wanna sleep and cuddle up with you."

I hugged Jihoon, letting him support my weight.

"You're so sweaty, go take a bath or else you're not allowed to touch me." He pushed me away.

"Not allowed to touch you? Geez, I'm gonna go take a bath right away."

"That's my boy."

I went to take a bath and came out of the bathroom. Before actually coming out, I took a peek from the door and saw Jihoon taking some sort of medicine.

He never told me about why he took the medicines, whenever I try to ask him, he would just change the topic.

I came out and saw him flustered while keeping the medicines away.

"Oh, you're done?"

"Yeah..." I said as I wiped my hair with the small towel in my hand.

"Here let me help you." He stood up and took the towel away from me.

"Sit." I sat on the edge of the bed and let him do the work.

All of a sudden I grabbed his hand and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I love you." He gave me the sweetest smile ever.

"I love you too."

After drying my hair, he went to bed and read his book. I turned on our table lamp and turned off the room light.

I walked towards the bed and snuggled up with him.

"Whatchu reading?"

"Just a book."

"Is it interesting?" I grabbed his chin for him to look at me.

"Not bad." He continued to read his book as he swept my hand away.

"Is the book more interesting than me? Your husband?"

He let out a small chuckle and closed his book. He placed the book on the table beside him and turned his body to face me.

"Why are you so sweet today?"

"I'm always sweet." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. He hugged back and buried his face into my chest.

"Let's just sleep like that." He said.

"Before that..." I sticked out my lips and looked down at him.

He moved up and pecked on my lips.

"That's more like it."

"Hey honey,"

"Hmm?"

"Promise me that no matter what happens, we have to tell each other everything."

"...."

Was he asleep?

"Okay...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry for such a short chapter. I know I used to update everyday but these days the updates have been much slower.

It is because I'm working on the new unpublished series. I said that I will publish it next year but I think you can expect it to be earlier.

Welcoming all 2sungs (Jisung x Sungwoon) shippers to my new series: Moms 👑

The publish date for the series will probably next week (tbc)

The updates for this oneshots may slow down after the new series come out but don't worry, I will still continue it. It won't end any sooner.

Thank you!

- smolbeansungwoonie