룸메이트

Third person's POV

"Ong, this is my brother Daniel. Daniel, this is my friend Ong. I'll get going now!" Jisung left as he waved them goodbye.

""Hi! I didn't know that you were hyung's friend!" Daniel puts out his hand for Seongwoo to shake.

"Look just because we live together does not mean that we're roommate buddies or anything. Don't even think about becoming friends with me, pssh as if I would. I'm letting stay here because I need money and since you're Jisung hyung's brother, don't think otherwise." Seongwoo left swiftly after saying that, leaving Daniel in confusion with his hands still out.

So what is the reason of Seongwoo's harsh words to Daniel?

He doesn't like him since a long time ago, and Daniel felt the same. Seongwoo was a gang and would beat up the weak. Daniel was one of the unlucky weaklings. They always kick, punch and hurt him. There wasn't any specific reasons for them to hate him, it's just for fun.

When Daniel found out that his brother got him a place, he was super happy, until his brother told him that he had to live with none other than Ong Seongwoo. He didn't really hate him, he was just afraid of him.

Seongwoo didn't know why he hated Daniel as well. He was just doing what the rest of his gang members were doing.

Will all of this hatred or misunderstanding be gone? Or will they be like that forever?

"Gosh what time is it?" Seongwoo reached out for his phone and checked the time.

"It's still early. Perhaps I could go for a walk." As he said that, he stood up and changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

He opened the door only to find the sound of someone humming from the kitchen. He turned his head to the direction.

It was Daniel wearing an apron. He was cooking something while humming to his favourite song.

"Oh hyung you're awake? Do you want some omelette? I made extra." Seongwoo rolled his eyes at him and walked out of the apartment, ignoring Daniel.

"Guess not."

"What do you think you're doing?!" Seongwoo yelled at Daniel after seeing that he was in Seongwoo's room.

"I-I saw y-your s-stuff and wanted t-to put it b-back into your r-room."

"How dare you enter my room without my permission?" With that Seongwoo pushes Daniel, making him fall to the ground, hurting his knee.

Daniel then tried as hard as he could to stand up and left Seongwoo's room.

<Next morning>

Seongwoo woke up and opened his room door, only to reveal Daniel, with a cast around his leg.

"Your leg?" Seongwoo tried to sound as unworried as he can.

"I....umm....I hurt my leg this morning and went to get it fix right after that."

Seongwoo knew, he knew that Daniel was lying.

So he decided to test him.

"How did you hurt yourself?"

"I......I fell down."

"Ah I see." He heard a sigh by the younger.

Seongwoo knew that he was the cause of the injury. Daniel didn't really show it but he knew that it was his fault for pushing him too hardly. But why did he lie? He could've used this chance to be angry at Ong or maybe sue him or something.

Wasn't it something he wanted? To make Seongwoo feel guilty for how he's been treating Daniel all these times?

But instead, he acted like none if it happened.

"Oh by the way Seongwoo-ssi, I found a room somewhere else because I know that I have been a trouble to you." Just as Ong was about to say something, Daniel continued,

"I will be moving out tomorrow."

'Tomorrow?' Ong thought. There isn't much time for him to apologise. He decided to just erase it, let Daniel live how he wants to.

Seongwoo woke up to the sound of a door shutting. Realising what was going on, he dashed out of his room, only to see nobody.

It's over.

He already left.

This can't be happening, he had to find him.

Seongwoo ran out of his apartment and tried calling Jisung. Maybe he would know where Daniel was, but unfortunately, he wasn't picking up.

"Pick up....come on.....pick up...." Seongwoo was panicking.

All of a sudden he saw something pink at the corner of his eyes.

Hair?

The man with pink hair turned around to reveal a bunny-like face.

It was Daniel.

Seongwoo ran to him and grabbed the taller man's shoulder.

"Where.....have you....been?" He tried to speak in between pants while balancing himself using Daniel.

"I remembered telling you that I was moving out today."

"Can you not go?"

"What?"

"I.....I'm sorry, for everything. About your leg, I know it was because of me. I'm sorry because of what I did in the past. I'm sorry for being so harsh to you. I need you. I know that you probably won't forgive me but I just feel like I had to apologise."

After all the things Seongwoo did to Daniel, he knew that he shouldn't forgive him so easily, but it felt so sincere.

"I....forgive you...."

"Really?! Can you not go?"

"Hehe sure Seongwoo-ssi."

"Just call me hyung roommate."