없어졌다

Jinyoung's POV

"Hyung~~I love you so much!" I jumped onto Jihoon hyung and showered him with kisses. "Stop! I just showered and you just ate." I looked at him and ignored him. "You being you, you would continue kissing me right?" "Yup! You know me well." And with that I continued to kiss his cheek at the same part many times. "Then I'll kiss you too!" He pushed me onto the sofa and pinned me down. But nothing happened.

He's gone.

"Hyung why are you so late today?" I crossed my arm and pouted. "Stop pouting or I'll kiss you." Without any warning he gave a small peck on my cheeks. I blushed a little and to be honest I wanted to smile but held it in. "Ahem, I'm still mad." He gave me another small peck but this time on the lips. I couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a small and soft giggle. "Is that it? Are you not mad anymore?" He poked my side which made me laugh. "As Jisung eomma said, if you laugh, it means that you aren't mad anymore." "Fine fine you win..." "Yeah!" He wanted to hug me. But nothing happened.

He's gone.

"Whatchu cooking?" Hyung said as he slyly slipped his arms around me. "You didn't actually have to ask, you can see it right? Does this not look like fried rice to you?" I joked. "Hmm, no it looks like noodle. Oh come on, you know that I just like hearing your deep, husky, and manly voice." "Staph you're making me blush." He could most probably see my steaming red ears. "You're so cute when you're blushing." He nibbled on my earlobe softly. "I-I need t-to cook. Don't d-disturb m-me." "You're even cuter when you're flustered!" He tightened the arms around me. "Hyung can you kiss me?" But nothing happened.

He's gone.

"Hey isn't that your boyfriend?" Seongwoo hyung said as he pointed at a familiar figure from far away, but I could immediately recognise him. "He's not my boyfriend anymore. We.....we broke up." "Is that why he's with a girl?" Realising what he said, Seongwoo hyung immediately slaps himself softly and scolded himself. "I see that he's moved on. He isn't my Jihoon anymore......

.....he's gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: SO SO SORRY FOR SAD CHAPTER! I know many of you guys have said that I mostly made sad winkdeep stories, but it just comes into my mind and I just thought of writing it. I will try my best not to write so many sad stories. (I always never know how to end an author's note whoops)