Chapter Thirteen

A week has pasted and we still haven't heard from Harry. My mom went to Canada for a meeting so I haven't gone to school, and have mostly stayed with Zayn in his expensive hotel room. Calling everyone he knows, we got nothing. So many messages we have sent to people Louis connected to but have gotten nothing in return. He has a friend from Ireland who's name is Niall. He can supposedly hack into any system and find out anything. But we have had no luck.

"I know Louis, and I also know Harry. If Harry wanted to be found, he could of convinced Louis to get in contact. Which worries me Emma. What if Harry doesn't want to be found?" Zayn said sitting on the tan, fluffy bed looking at the brown carpet. He was so tired and stressed that he didn't know what to guess anymore.

Sitting at the small table next to the wide window, I looked out admiring the waterfront view before going over to comfort Zayn. Taking a deep breath, I stood up and walked over to Zayn siting next to him on the bed. I put my arm around him and rubbed his shoulder.

"You know that's not true, he is just fine. We are going to find him, and lock Louis up." I said leaning down so my head was next to him.

Sitting up, he slightly turned and I moved my arm from around him. For a few moments he was gazing into my eyes. Trying to be supportive I looked at him pressing my lips together. Feeling a bit weird about the gaze, I looked over to the door but stayed in the same position. The room was silent except for a fade chirping of a bird outside our window.

His head was leaning closer to mine, and before I could move away his phone buzzed. Looking back at his face he rolled his eyes and reached for his phone.

"It's probably Niall telling me he couldn't find anything again." He said pulling it out his pocket, and looking at the screen.

His eyebrows pressed together in confusion. Leaning over the phone number was unknown proving it wasn't Niall.

Before answering the phone he looked at me. I knew what he was thinking, I was also thinking the same. It could be Louis. It could be him calling telling us that he has Harry. That he hasn't touched him, but will if we don't obey his demand. At this point that's all I wanted, just to know Harry was safe.

Sliding the phone to answer, he pressed speaker then put his finger over his lips signaling me to stay quiet. I nodded and he exhaled sharp and opened his mouth to speak.

"Zayn, I know you know I have Harry. I know you have been trying to track me down in hopes to find your precious friend, but do you really think it's going to be that easy?" Louis voice was sharp and scary.

I had a mental image of what Louis sounded, and looked like in my head. And his voice did not fit the description, he seemed more evil than what I thought. Which worried me. Looking over, Zayn was tense and his eyes looked like they were trapped in a world of horror. For a moment his lips moved but he didn't make a sound.

"You still there?" Louis said still intimidating but with a lighter tone.

"Yeah. I am. And I know you know, I haven't forgotten who you are." Zayn said with a flat voice.

"Good, now listen. If you want to hear from Harry again, I need you to do something for me."

"What do you want."

"Emma,"

My eyes went wide and my heart jumped. I shouldn't be surprised he knew who I was, but I wasn't expecting to hear him say my name. Zayn dashed a look at me and his lips started to tremble. There was a few moments of silence and Louis exhaled deeply in annoyance.

"Emma, I know your there so why not say hello?" Louis said now sounding a but distance. He must of put us on speaker.

"Emma! Don't listen to him! Don't d- AH!" I could hear Harry warn me but then yell in pain.