Chapter Fourteen

I woke up alone laying in my bed. The sun was just through the window hinting it was early morning. Sitting up i saw a piece of paper at the end of the bed. Crawling forward I grabbed it reading;

Hey, I just ran to the store to pick up some more tea and some other things. I didn't want to wake you. I should be back soon so don't worry. There are some eggs and bacon in the oven waiting for you(:

-Zayn

Reading this I smiled then got up walking to the kitchen. Opening the oven there was my breakfast like he promised. Pulling it out, the plate was still warm. Shutting the oven, I walked over to the kitchen counter pulling out a fork and started eating. The food was fresh and delicious, which was a surprise because i'm the one normally cooking, or ordering something to eat.

After finishing, i put my plate into the sink and walked into the living room debating on what i should do next. grabbing and sniffing my shirt; it smelled bad. Thinking for a moment I realized I was running out if clean clothes.

I walked over to the back room where a small door was, in the wall near the window. Opening the door was a small, white washer and dryer. we haven't used it yet so everything was in place. I walked over to the closet near the door grabbing my bag. Walking back, I threw everything in the washer and stripped down putting my pajamas in the washer also. quickly, i took my underwear off dropping them in last.

Next to the machines were small baskets filled with washing fluid. Picking up a small pouch with the pre-measurement, I tossed one in, shut the door, and started the washer. Completely nude; i ran to the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me. now its time for a shower.

taking my hair out of its braid, i grabbed a white towel setting it on the toilet, then started the shower. i felt the cold water on my hand, and adjusted the temperature. after a minute, i stepped into the shower, the warm water felt nice on my skin. Not worried about the shampoo or soap, I stood there. My mind went blank, then filled with thoughts. Thoughts of Harry, and what Louis could be doing to him. The scream Harry made after he warned me through the phone repeated in my mind. Feeling horrible about everything I shook my head trying looking around to occupy myself. Grabbing the little hotel soaps i washed my body, then used their shampoo washing my hair.

After getting squeaky clean, i stepped out quickly grabbing the towel, dried off my body, then wrapped my hair up with it. leaning down under the sink, i grabbed another white towel after realizing how many we had. I didn't want to walk out into the cold. but i exhaled sharply and opened the door to the living room.

walking fast i held my towel and went to the bed crawling under the blankets. listening to the washer spin, i grabbed the remote and put on a kids channel. Harrys favorite show was playing next, and it made me want to break down in tears but i forced myself not to.

Sitting in bed under the covers, I shut my eyes listening to the audio. Almost drifting asleep I hear the door nob, Zayn must be back from his little shopping trip. As the door opened I greeted him with my eyes still shut but he didn't reply. Tilting my head towards him, I spoke louder.

"Hey Zayn," I said and as I opened my eyes a hand was over my mouth. Shocked I fought for freedom from his hold, but he was stronger. Trying to focus on the figure now on top of me he was white with deep drown eyes and had thick brown hair that laid perfect on top of his head. He looked to be in his early twenties.

"The names Liam," he said with his teeth connected. He also had a British accent, and I knew he was with Louis. His voice was sweet but he forced himself to sound tougher.

With one arm I fought to fight him off me, and the other pulling up the blanket to cover my wet body. I was using all my strength but he didn't budge. I started loosing my breath only breathing through my nose, I tried to scream but his hand prevented that.