Chapter Twelve

Exhausted, I went to bed early. After my morning with Harry, the rest of the day was hardcore spring cleaning.

Laying in my bed the door was shut, and the lights were out. The only light in the room was from my phone as I scrolled through my Tumblr.

Scrolling past a post of a funny gif I reblogged it then scrolled on. Nothing else really caught my attention so I decided to look up random things. Tapping on the little magnifying glass icon I typed in 'beautiful' thinking of landscape and sunsets. Looking through, I saw some models with odd cloths, shirtless guys, decent photography with quotes.

Bored I tapped on a tag from a random photo of hands, and there were posts of all different kinds, but none that caught my eye. Just before typing in something else I saw I gif of a random white man inside a pretty Burnett. She was fully nude sitting on top of him. As they repeatedly bounced causing him to slide in and out, her face showed pure satisfaction and pleasure. Drawn in; I went to the blog that the gif came from.

I shouldn't be doing this, I know that. But i didn't stop, it felt automatic. Like I was a robot programmed to only do one thing, no controlling it, no stopping.

Scrolling through their posts I was becoming disappointed mostly seeing girls fully undressed. But one that sparked my interest was a girl rubbing herself. I bit my lip remembering the feeling I had when I did that. The pleasure that grew stronger with every circular motion.

After watching the gif repeat, I then went to the account this blog reposed from. I could feel my heart slightly beating in my area, I was starting to throb.

Looking through I noticed this was a lesbian kinda blog which I didn't mind. That is my favorite kind. Although I'm straight, I would choose lesbian sex over any, which sometimes confused me. But I didn't think anything of it, I just felt it was more relatable .

Looking through the gifs watching their mouths move as they moaned in satisfaction i felt the urge. I felt like sliding my hands down and into my pajama shorts, struggle to get through my panties and rub my clit.

But I couldn't, I said that I wouldn't do that anymore. I told myself I wouldn't, but I wanted to so badly. I wanted to feel good. But honestly, I wanted Harry. I wanted him inside me, but I can't right now. The desire in my body grew stronger. The pull in my gut grew for me to feel.

Biting my lip I closed my eyes and started to rub on my shorts. I was hopping it would satisfy my needs but it made them stronger. Out of frustration I immediately slid my hands inside now feeling on my panties. I was closer, feeling my fingertips rubbing better. Grabbing my now asleep phone, I unlocked it going to my Google app. I typed in a porn site I used to go to almost every night. It made me realize how natural and easy it was to navigate the site, which didn't make me feel very good.

Ignoring my feeling of self shame, I tapped on an image which linked to lesbian porn. Scrolling through the videos I payed most attention to the amount of thumbs ups each video had. Once finding one with 98% and a HD thumbnail I tapped on it watching it bluffer, then grabbing my headphones placing them in my ears. I adjusted my position so my knees bent and my head was placed straight so the ear buds wouldn't fall.

There were two girls sitting on a black couch; a white girl with black hair wearing a pink shirt with light blue jeans, and the other girl had olive skin and light brown hair in a short black dress. Both young and pretty. At first they were just sitting and talking about something I could care less about. Dragging the small dot on the screen I skipped forward to the real action. As it was loading I was interrupted by a text but closed out before I could even read who it was from.

Just as the video played, the girl with the olive skin was in view thrusting her finger in and out of the white girl. Both moaning; she then moved her tongue around her clit making her gasp and arch her back. Watching this happen drove me crazy. I wanted that, and I had to have it now.