Chapter Nine

Now here's where it gets nasty. Ahaa so I have never written smut or anything this sexual, so I hope you enjoy... And understand what I'm saying (; ahaa xx

---

Looking up from kissing my neck he examined my eyes.

"Your nervous." He said with a smirk. His curly hair just barley brushed my cheeks, he was so close to my face.

Trying to hide it I shook my head. He wasn't convinced. He sat up, my legs in between his and he put his warm hands on my stomach and started playing with my shirt. I liked the feeling of his hands on me. Next thing I knew my skin felt open to the air; he was taking my shirt off. Letting him, I raised my arms making it easier for him to take it off. I'm glad I put on my favorite bra; all black, but the top half was transparent lace.

"So your the expert eh?" He said looking me up and down.

"Well..." I said looking away. Although I was addicted to porn, that didn't mean I was the city slut.

"Aw babe," He said pushing his lip bottom lip out. I assume my reaction gave him the answer. He leaned down placing both his hands next to my shoulders.

He leaned towards my ear, "well me neither. But that will change soon." He whispered, I could feel his hand slide down and he started undoing my jeans. I pictured myself doing the same thing to him, but I was frozen. I could feel his soft mouth nibbling at my ear, it was like lightning flashed all throughout my body. Embarrassed by how I would react I squeezed my eyes and slowly exhaled. He noticed.

Looking up; he brushed the hair from my forehead looking me in the eyes. "Babe, don't fight it. I wanna hear you. I wanna know if I'm doing this right." He said with a serious tone.

His hand slid in my unzipped pants rubbing against my underwear. He was looking deep in my eyes for a reaction I refused to give. He rubbed harder. I bit my lip, but moaned anyway, it felt so good. He smirked and moved his hips rocking against his hand. My heart was racing and my head was spinning. This is actually happening.

Not knowing what to do I reached for his pants. I could feel him grinning on my neck where his lips were. He moved up hovering over my head.

"Tonight is my night to pleasure you babe." He said with a smirk showing his dimples. Still, I pushed at his pants. With his free hand he grabbed mine holding it above my head. Putting some of his weight on my pinned down arm he moved farther down; from my neck, to my chest, then down until he was kissing around my belly button. I started to giggle because it tickled and he lightly chuckled.

Taking his giant hands out of my pants he sat up. Harry started scooting to the edge of the bed then onto the floor on his knees. Looking up at me he leaned forward getting a good grip of my thighs pulling me closer. He pulled the ends of my jeans until they were halfway off. He bent my knees, then started pushing them apart with no success. Groaning in frustration he roughly pulled them off completely. My eyes went wide; I was laying in front of Harry with only my pink underwear and black bra.

I noticed he was getting frustrated on how slow this was going. But he controlled himself and started kissing at the top of my feet. Opening my legs and bending my legs; he slowly kissed the inside of my calfs, then up my thigh. Kissing my underwear he exhaled deeply and chuckled.

"Damn your wet," he said with a smirk and went back down. His thumb rubbed against my clit in a circular motion. I could feel it barley rub me; just enough to feel, but not enough to satisfy me. Wanting more, I automatically moved forward. Gripping my hips he pushed me back which made me a bit frustrated. I was throbbing and wanted more, and he knew that.