Chapter Eleven

Okay. From this point on I'm not going to have anymore point of view changes. So you can consider this as the behind the scene chapter... The bonus chapter if you wish lol. But I feel this story is going in a place my heart is not in... Like I'm starting to write for someone else. So after this I'm going to do it my way. Not a way to strive to please and only focus on that, because I feel it's making my quality a little bland. I hope this makes sense bc I'm trying to be as clear as possible lol. But anyway...If your reading this far I'm so happy bc this means a lot...that people are reading and hopefully enjoying my work. I've never really done anything like this so I'm thrown for a loop. I know I'm not famous but people are reading and I'm glad. I hope you like it. If so, vote??? Or comment opinion(; That never killed anyone haha xx. But yeah. I just wanted to get that off my chest and I hope you enjoy. *kiss*

----

Harry P.O.V.

Louis's name lit up my phone but I didn't answer. I'm so relieved Emma wasn't here to see me cry like this. When she left me alone, I finally got to fully collect everything that's actually happening; Emma is finally mine, Lucy's gone, and Louis is after me.

Walking into the kitchen I picked up all the empty bottles of alcohol I sucked down yesterday. Why would I do that? Then invite Emma over to see it? Embarrassed and mad at myself, I threw one towards the back corner aiming for the trash as hard as I could. But it missed, and glass shattered everywhere. "Ah shit," I said under my breath walking over to the door to grab some shoes. Leaning down, I went to grab my shoes and noticed a pair of rose print Toms; Emma's shoes are still here. She must have grabbed mine instead, but I couldn't blame her; she was in a hurry to get back to her mum.

For a second my mood changed; I was happy. I don't know how someone's shoes could do that, but they did. Suddenly images of last night flashed through my mind. But then I felt guilty. I couldn't tell if it was real for me, or if I did it because of everything going on. I was so drunk last night I'm surprised she even walked in. Emma doesn't seem like the type to fall for a guy like me. I mean, she has her secrets, but she isn't a bad girl. And I don't want to turn her into one the same way I turned Lucy into one.

Grabbing my bright green running shoes, I slowly walked back into the kitchen keeping my eyes on the tan tile floor. Reaching for the yellow broom from in between the refrigerator and the dishwasher, I looked around the floor for shiny pieces of blue glass. Sweeping it all up, I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I was going to ignore it, but I realized it was just a text message so I looked to see who it was from.

'Two new messages'

Unlocking the phone I saw that I had one message from Emma, and one from Louis. When I saw his name my heart started to race as I opened his message.

'You can't hide forever, don't forget that.'

My hands started to sweat. Why am I so scared of him? We used to be so close, and now he is threatening to kill me. Memories filled my mind from when we were kids. We were so innocent and happy. But when we got older, everything changed.

When Louis was only 16, his father was killed in a hit-and-run car crash. Everyone said it was an accident and he lost control; but I never believed it. His dad was nice, but he wasn't good. Ever since his parents divorce when he was 10, his dad was never around. He always said he was 'out of town' but I knew what he was doing. Everyone did.

When he died, Louis wanted to follow in his footsteps. He wanted to try to fill in that gap, but he definitely didn't do it right.

Louis has this thing about him that makes you always want to stay on his good side. That's how he became so powerful. Connecting with his dads old links, slowly he made it to the top becoming one of the most powerful dealers. No one wants to mess with him.