I Want Power

Kara sat on her window sill for awhile.  An hour after she sat there she heard a knock at the door.  She was just so fed up with all the drama even with Red K, that she didn't use her x-ray vision and instead went to unlock the door.  Kara put on her glasses because she wanted to look different.  When she opened the door, she saw Cat who had a frown on her face as if someone told her something was wrong.  As it turns out, Alex had told James what was going on and that Kara could use Cat right about now.  So then James called Cat and told her that Kara was going through a rough time.  So Cat being like a second mom to Kara, flew from DC to National City.  When she got there, she was hoping to see Supergirl who she knew was Kara.  So, she went straight to Kara's apartment.  It was only a few seconds until the conversation started.

"Keira."

"Miss Grant!" Kara knew that Alex must have done something.  So Kara threw her arms around Cat and began to cry. "Miss Grant it is so horrible...."

"Sh, sh, sh.  Talk later, cry now." Kara was surprised that Cat wasn't being funny or anything.  She was also surprised that Cat was not telling her to not cry.  Did James tell Cat she was Supergirl?  It didn't matter anyway.  She just needed to talk about everything.  They had made there way to the couch where they sat down.  Kara buried her head into her shoulder when she began to speak.

"Miss Grant, there's something you need to know..."

"I know you're Supergirl Keira.  It's okay, I understand why you didn't tell me."  Cat began to rub Kara's back gently and softly.

"I'm so sorry for everything I did to you..."

"Keira, like I told you, I base jumped Mt. Kilimanjaro."  Kara looked up at Cat and felt horrible.

"I am really sorry about that Miss Grant..."  Kara hugged Cat's side and whimpered.

"It's okay Keira.  Tell me what's going on."  Kara sat up straight on the couch.

"I'm under Red Kryptonite again.  I killed Alex in a dream.  Red K makes me confused with emotions that aren't just mad, I hurt Winn, scared James and Alex, and I don't want to hurt you."  Kara had big tears running down her face as she began to hyperventilate.

"Keira, Keira, you're not going to hurt me okay?"

"But I did last time..."

"Keira, that's in the past."  Kara looked up at Miss Grant as she gave her a reassuring face. "Unbutton your shirt.  I want to see your suit."

"But Miss Grant-"

"Keira, do as I say."  Kara looked ashamed as she unbuttoned and let Cat see her evil suit.

"My god Keira."

"It represents power and strength."  Kara's face cracked with Red.  Her emotion has changed from sadness to madness. (See what I did there! Lol.)

"Keira...stop. You've worked so hard to get the city back.  You can't just throw it all away again."  Kara stood up.  She took off the rest of her clothes so then she just had her suit on.

"Oh Miss Grant...You and your motivational speeches.  Thinking that you're the best and everyone else is just, everyone else.  I am not in the background anymore.  Soon enough I will rule this world and over everyone in it.  Including you, the former Queen of all Media now secretary.  I will have a time to shine."

"You do shine Keira, everyone loves you." Cat said walking closer to Kara.

"You see, I don't want to alternate between weakness girl and powerful girl.  I want full powerful girl.  Soon enough, I'm going to be so powerful that you will one day bow before me."  Kara's face lit up Red.

"Keira, I know you're in there.  I can help-"

"You always think you can solve everyone's problems.  But you can't, that was my job.  But I'm done with that.  No one understands what it feels like to lose your world, so I'm going to make everyone feel the pain I felt when my parents died with Krypton.  Just watch."  Kara then blasted out the window and to
L Corp where she was going to meet Reign to talk about their plan to rule the world.

Hey guys,
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  I'm not going to be able to update anything until Wednesday, but I will get the next part out as soon as I can.  Thanks for reading!