Kara's Heart Turned

In An Abandoned Warehouse...
Kara paced the floor as Reign gathered up the small circles.  Kara flew up high and looked out the window.  She gazed thinking, I wonder what this will look like when I rule.  Kara was in deep thought until she heard Reign.

"I'm done Supergirl."  Kara landed on the ground and walked towards her.

"Nice work.  Now get out of my way." Kara pushed her to the side and picked one of them up.

"All we have to do is send these out.  They will automatically attach to the people's necks and send signals to their brain."  Kara smiled and turned around.

"Ahhh....It feels so good to be mean." Kara said as she walked to her chair.

"Oh, and here was something else I thought you would like..." Reign led Kara into another room where there was a huge gun on a table.

"What is it?" Kara asked as she looked at Reign

"It is an electric blaster.  It has high voltage and is extremely painful when used on someone.  It does not cause immediate death, it makes it longer and more painful." Reign grinned as she looked at Kara's face.

"I like it."

"If anyone causes you any trouble, let me know..." Reign smiled at Kara and then left Kara in the room alone.

On Alex's Motorcycle...
Alex sped up to about 120 MPH.  She raced in and out of lanes tracking her from the earpiece she must have forgotten to take off. It took Alex less than 18 minutes to get to the warehouse.  As she arrived she heard foot steps from inside.  Alex quickly took off her helmet, gloves, leather jacket, and oxygen mask (Because the high speeds were giving Alex anxiety).  She put on the necklace Kara's mom gave to her before she left Krypton.  Alex thought that it might help with Kara remembering who she really is.
Alex walked into the warehouse and saw that Kara was looking outside the window.  She gazed at the stars and planets above.

"Kara?" Alex said slowly walking toward her.

"You shouldn't have come here."  Kara said without turning around.

"Kara listen to me, you need to remember everything that made you, you.  I need you."  As Alex said that Kara turned around angrily.

"You are just saying that to get me back.  So then you don't have to be scared."

"Kara, I do mean that!  I love you."

"Well, I don't."  Kara hesitated a bit after saying that.  Alex's eyes began to fill up with tears.  There was a silence, finally Alex began speaking.

  There was a silence, finally Alex began speaking