Chapter 14 - A Visitor

Elsa was suspended in mid-air, awaiting her doom. She felt like she was falling for forever. She closed her eyes, prepared for what was to come.

She landed, but in something soft and comforting. She refused to open her eyes because she could only swear she was dead.

"Elsa," a recognisable voice whispered to her.

She opened her eyes.

"Are you all right?" the voice whispered, stroking her face and hair. Her vision was blurry, but she saw a glimpse of auburn. Her eyes ajusted to the current situation. He looked up.

"Hans!" Elsa screamed, pushing him away. She'd had enough of seeing him.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to see you aga-."

Hans' finger was gently placed on her lips. She followed his gesture and stop talking. Hans walked up the icy stairs to the second floor. He waved his hands, crafting a warm, deep-red bed on the corner. He noticed shards of ice littered on the floor and remembered the time when the chandelier of ice had crashed to the ground and Elsa had barely escaped, but fell unconscious on to the icy floor. He remembered when he'd carried he-.

Forget it, Hans.

Hans placed the beautiful Queen on the bed. She sat up straight, not feeling comfortable with sleeping in a bed with her dress on.

"Hans, leave the room, please," Elsa asked.

"Why?"

"I am not sleeping with my dress on. I'm sure you understand how uncomfortable sleeping with day clothes on is. My dresses clamp to my waist sometimes, it gets a little irritating."

Hans nodded, noticing how clingy Elsa's dress was. He stared for a little too long, making Elsa stand, angrily.

"Please, Hans, leave the room!" Elsa moaned, beginning to get irritated. hans backed out of the large, double doors and waited for Elsa to change. Although you couldn't see any detail, he noticed the slim, beautiful figure of Elsa through the translucent ice, crafting herself a nightie with a few flicks of her hand. Hans decided he should get changed into some decent nightwear also. He began to change, using his fire power similarly to how Elsa'd used her ice powers. He came in the room.

"Oh my!" Elsa gasped, noticing that Hans only had deep red boxer shorts on. She blushed and quickly looked away. Hans dismissed this and crafted himself a bed, similar to the way he'd crafted a part of the bed back in the forest. It was identical to the one he'd crafted for Elsa earlier. He'd purposely crafted the bed very close to Elsa's. Elsa dismissed this and lay down under the covers. She slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Hans couldn't sleep. He decided to change into some day clothes and wander the castle to see what Elsa had beautifully crafted. Suddenly, the main doors of the castle were violently bashed open, revealing a man who Hans recognised.

It was the man who'd kidnapped and almost killed Elsa with his sword.

Hans was hidden at the top of the staircase. He noticed the exact sword in his hand. He seemed angry.

What is he doing here? Hans thought to himself.

His first instinct was to rush up the stairs and inform Elsa immediately. He made sure he was quiet so as not to attract the attention of the evil man.

"Elsa, quickly, wake up," Hans whispered, shaking the peacefully-sleeping body on the bed. He felt bad for making her leave the clearly-comfortable sleep.

"Wha... what is it Hans?" Elsa moaned groggily, and a little too loudly.

Instantly, angry, loud footsteps could be heard from the staircase.

"Hans? What's going on?" Elsa stuttered, shaking. She gripped on to Hans.

 Just as Hans was about to answer, the man barged through the door.

"So, it is you two again?" he sniggered.

"Stay away from her!" Hans cried, jumping up to face the evil villain. "You're a monster!"

The man just laughed at Hans and punched him hard in the stomach. Hans winced slightly but tried to hold in the pain. He clicked his fingers, a ring of fire encasing the man. Elsa jumped up, creating a barrier of ice which she began to push toward the man. He began to get scared and realised facing them was a big mistake. He jumped over the fire and ran as fast as he could, never to be seen again.