Chapter 2 - Captured

The Queen awoke early in the morning, after a long sleep. She found herself in chains in a prison cell. All she could think about was when Hans had imprisoned her in a prison cell of her own castle - the Castle of Arendelle. As she began to worry more, a figure stepped into the room.

"Hello, Queen Elsa," spoke an evil, recognisable voice.

"Hans! What am I doing here?!" she screamed, trying with her might to freeze the chains and make a quick escape. Another thing that deeply reminded her of her time as a prisoner in her own kingdom.

"We are in the Southern Isles. You see, everyone here just doesn't care about me, so they just dismissed it whenever people tried to tell them about my attempted murder," he smirked, angering Elsa. You have been imprisoned in the Castle of the Southern Isles," he said, looking into the eyes of Elsa deviously. This only angered her more.

The Queen began to strengthen because of her rage towards Prince Hans. Before he could escape, she strengthened just enough to freeze the door. Hans tried melting it with his fire, but the ice she'd froze the door with was very solid, and using her powers, she occasionally refreshed the ice to keep it strong. Before he could attempt melting it, she used her powers to make him colder. As his powers were fire and were powered by heat, the cold made his powers very weak. He tried shooting the Queen with fire, and her dress began to burn. She could quickly pat it out before it spread too quickly but this had angered her more, increasing the strength of her powers. She had enough strength to freeze the chains and break them, but the effort drained her completely. She couldn't unfreeze the door to escape.

Hans noticed this. As the Queen became weaker, the cold inside him also weakened. He made Elsa back against the wall, threatening her with his fire.

"Hans, please, don't. You called me a monster before, now you have become one..." she trailed off. She was weak, vulnerable, stressed, scared and desperate. She couldn't handle the swirl of emotions destroying her inside. She collapsed, yet again, hitting her head on the walls of the cell.

Hans, beginning to feel guilty, caught the weak Queen in his muscular arms.

"Hans, what the hell are you doing here?!" shouted one of Hans' older brothers as he barged only just through the frozen door, with help from another brother.

"We got rid of you, in Arendelle, you little shit," the other brother said, ss he stepped into the room.

"Take him far to the Isles Forest. The wolves can have 'im. And his little girlfriend, too," the first one smirked, whacking Hans over the head with a rock from the floor.