Chapter V

Please babies, read the note at the end 💫
_____________
Rey was with the boys at Finn's house. It was a big flat in block of flats, quite nice and modern. They were really tired after hard day at school and decided to just chill. But, of course, the ended up talking about Kylo.

-Rey, I feel like you're hiding something from us. Please, if he did something, tell us.-Finn comfortably rubbed her back, but it didn't help. Rey didn't now why, but she didn't tell them everything about the meeting with Kylo.

-No, let it go boys. It has been a week already and I don't mind not seeing him again. Like I said, I came to his house and he told me that do doesn't need me, so I gave up. End of a story.

-But if he will he bothering you, just say a word.-Peo winked at her, so she gave him a small smile.

-I will. For now, I'll probably go home. I have maths test tomorrow so I should rest a bit.-Rey stood up, so did boys. She kissed their cheeks and went outside.

She really had a problem. She was hoping that Kylo will tell her at school that he acted like an idiot and that actually need her help or, at least,  that he will apologise. But nothing like that happened. She shouldn't be hurt or worried, but she was and she didn't know why she feels like that.

Deep inside her, she was also hoping for another text from him, but again, it did not happen.

While Rey was walking home, she noticed that someone was following her. She was scared, but she kinda got used to that. Feeling of being watched by someone from shadow. However, she started walking faster.

Like always, that feeling disappeared when she approached her home. She turned around once more, but didn't notice anything.

Who was watching her all the time? Her nightmare or guardian angel?

----------------------

During long break, Rey was sitting alone in canteen, because Poe felt bad so he decided to stay home and Finn was probably talking with someone after classes. She was eating her salad, when she noticed Kylo, who was looking at her. He was sitting with Hux and Phasma, but didn't seem to pay attention to their words. She didn't want to give up first, so she was looking in his eyes too. He was smirking, like he usually does, but that didn't change anything. He winked at her and that gesture made her heart beating faster. She stood up and immediately left canteen.

She opened her locker and immediately heard footsteps. Rey turned around and saw Kylo.

He was just standing, looking at her.

-Okay, it's getting uncomfortable. What do you want? And why do you always come at me when I'm next to this locker?-Kenobi crossed her arms and leanded on the wall.

-It's our tradition, isn't it? But the thing is, I like looking at you.

-Um, thanks, I guess.-Was it strange? Yes, definitely.

- And I want to say sorry for our last meeting. I know I wasn't a gentleman.

It seriously was so weird, that Rey looked down. She was kinda embarrassed because of his words. Why was he apologizing?

-So that means that you want me to help you?

-What?-He started laughing maliciously.-No, I don't need help, definitely not from you.

This words hurt her like a blade. She was not good enough to help him.

-Oh jeez, fuck off. Who do you think you are? Being in gang doesn't mean that you are a king or something. You are not better than me or anyone else.