1.

His Pov:

I walked out of the store with my hands full carrying white plastic bags. I didn't grab much from the shop since it was nearly cleaned out by the time I went in. Usually is when Christmas is right around the corner. I was never big with un-named clothing like other Hollywood celebrities back in LA. I wore named brand clothes bought and picked at second hand stores or when I get chance from a local mall either in Owen sound or Kitchener. It brought memories of me and my grandma shopping together when I was just a little lad picking out clothes, toys or even just wondering the mall together. Now I go just for the memories and It relaxes me when I'm over worked or stressed from a busy day. It just gave me a spot to think since no one hardly knew who I was and didn't bother me just like I wanted. I placed the bags into my Audi S8. I closed the trunk and climbed into the drivers seat. Once I was inside the car I put the keys in the ignition. The car came to life and cool heat fluid the car. I grunted softly in disapproval of the freezing cold heat that had blasted my legs, and feet. It took a few seconds for the car to warmed up. I put the car into drive. I pulled out and onto the road. I could see people staring at my little ride with gawking stares from the sidewalk. Above our heads the small village started to cloud over with thick grey clouds.

"Snow is coming," I muttered, half heartily. "God. I missed the snow even if I disliked it when I was younger..."

I tossed the thought of renting a place for the winter months just to get away from the LA scene the rest of the ride. I had came back to Ontario just for the snow. I had missed it since moving to LA 5 years ago after the death of my grandma. It had only brought sad memories of seeing my grandma getting sicker each year. After an a few hours of driving and slow traffic I arrived at the office in the city of Hamilton. I parked in my usual spot and climbed out. I left the bags in the trunk since I'll be taking them home once I was done dealing with some last minute paperwork that Jess had texted me about. I walked into the lobby with long strides. I stopped at Jess's desk. Jess looked up at me. She wore a little too much makeup and the area smelled of a strong flowery perfume. She fluttered her eyelashes flirtatiously but I had ignored it. Papers were scattered around her desk and so was nail polish bottles. I guess she barely looked at them before texting me about them. Some were letters from other authors looking to be published or requests on updates on the process of their books. I scooped the pile up and flipped through them without even looking at her.

"Any appointments today?" I questioned, sounding professional and stern.

"None right now sir," Jess replied, shrugging her slender shoulders. "I can always triple check the calendar again. If something new had come up."

Her bright pink spaghetti strap shifted down her arm and it took her black bra strap with it. She didn't move to fix it. She leaned slightly forward against her desk in a desperate attempt to seduce me with her cleavage when I didn't look at her. I shook my head disgusted and turned away from her ignoring the flirtatious signal once more. I walked towards the elevators wanting to avoid her completely. I had hired her months ago and she was professional then but now she had taken up trying to seduce me with many ungodly tricks but I rejected her firmly with each attempt. Today I was too tired to deal with her attempts. I stopped at the steel doors. I pushed a button and then stepped in when the elevator once the doors opened. I turned and pushed the button to my office which was on the 13th floor. I breathed a sigh of relief when the elevator started moving. Once it reached my floor I stepped out. I walked down the short hall and pushed on my heavy wood doors. I stepped inside and closed the doors behind me. I walked over to my desk and of course my desk was covered in loads of paper work, books, mail and everything else in between. I shook my head for being so untidy. I smiled softly at the thought of my grandma scolding me for having my desk cluttered she'd question how I could work in that condition but I quickly recovered from the thought and frowned deeply. My heart attached at the thoughts of my grandma.