Prologue: The Curse

Tintin was never a believer of the supernatural, he didn't believe in angels and Heaven and Hell and demons. He thought that this world was all bad and good and nothing happens when we die. Tintin thought his life was pretty shitty since he had no one to spend it with besides his best friends and little Snowy, but he needed more, it wasn't enough...It was never enough. Was it all a curse? Was it because all he wanted was knowledge and adventure? He never really settled down to relax and get some alone time by himself since all he wanted was adventure, but all his adventures felt empty...

One Saturday morning Tintin went out to the library to read leisurely, the streets were pretty crowded but still a normal mundane day. The library was unusually crowded, people were mumbling and all tensed up, the air felt heavy and full of fear. What was going on? There were professors, doctors, priests, specialists, archeologists and historians, and priests. Tintin wandered aimlessly through the sea of people, it was like Noah's Ark all over again- but this time in a library. He found his friend professor Calculus who was looking very concerned yet fascinated, "Professor!" Tintin called out to him, "How are you?" he smiled.

"Oh!" Calculus beamed, "Hello my boy! I'm fine and you?" the man said as he shifted his glasses.

"I'm doing fine thank you." Tintin said blankly as he looked around, "Do you know what's going on?" the professor looked at the boy like he had just asked a ridiculous question like 'what's a hat?' The professor cleared his throat and looked around the room, doctors were consulting to the priests like they were finally believing that hell was earth itself. "Well my boy," he produced a piece of gold parchment paper, "Have you seen any letters like this one here?" Tintin shook his head no, the note was oddly foreboding in a way, "Well, they've been appearing at every scholarly and religious institute!" Calculus exclaimed, "Doesn't that seem quite odd?!"

"Indeed it does." Tintin replied as he slowly read the letter...

Once the moon in the night sky shines blue then it is time the curse will be due, when the fog smells of rose water and the air feels like the hands of death enveloping all of humanity, then shall the curse be upon all mankind. During this time shall a savior be sent down to save those who seek fit and to destroy all evil. Humanity will never be the same again.