Chapter 5: Make it Stop

Tintin stared at her, wide eyed, "So... What happens?" he trembled as she reached for a glass of water. He waited for a few seconds, the girl took a very long time (by long time i mean like 10 seconds, but Tintin is an impatient little fuck-) to sip her water, "If the owner of the soul does not wish to fix their crimes then they must be eliminated," she gave him a cold stare, "Or if worse comes to worse, I take their soul all together." She jolted as a light emanating from her pendant, a giggling came from the pendant and out popped Lugo the little sprite. Tintin's eyes widened in shock, seeing the little firefly looking thing float around and giggle, the fuck bitch? 

"Hi there!" Lugo giggled as they flew towards the boy, "You're that boy that shot Ana in the head!" Lugo blew a raspberry at Tintin and then a hand came out of no where and smacked the boy in the face. "Ow!" Tintin winced, "What was that for you-" he looked at the bright little sprite, "You- Um- Bug?" Lugo growled and quickly flew into Tintin's forehead, leaving a bruise.

"I'm no bug you human scum!" Lugo hissed, "You shot Ana the other night!"

"I know but what was all that for???!!! You know, hitting me and stuff?" Tintin rubbed his head and looked at Anais who was giggling softly, "Tell me what this-"

"SPRITE!" 

"Sprite wants." Tintin sighed, and began to clean up the table. Anais tilted her head and sipped her water again and stared, Lugo kept bugging Tintin even as he cleaned up. Anais was deep in thought, ignoring the arguing individuals in front of her.

When the fog smells of rose water and the air feels like the hands of death enveloping all of humanity, then shall the curse be upon all mankind... Humanity will never be the same again. 

"Lugo is upset with you," Anais started flatly, "Because you shot me in the head." Tintin looked at her, "And because you called them a bug." Tintin gave her a look of what the fuck, what did the 'bug' thing have to do with him shooting her? Anais started to clean up the table and pulled out a big book, "What's that?" Tintin asked as he sat back down and stared. Anais flipped open the book, dust fluttered about, some of the pages were blank and others had little writing.

"Its a book of all the things, with demonic energy near, happening." she lifted her finger and the pages turned quickly, writing that was not there now appeared along with pictures. On every page there was a different country name followed by some dates, towns, and a description of what was going on. Anais placed her finger down on one page, Italy. There were multiple cases that stated demonic possessions, people who's souls were slowly falling into the abyss. "Here we go." she looked at Tintin with admiration, "Would you like to go with me? I mean, you can have an adventure that's better than all the others you've had." Tintin contemplated on this.

"But," he looked at her, "I don't know yet..." 

"It's alright," she replied as she placed the book back in her bag, "You can decide whenever you want. You can also leave whenever you want too." Tintin nodded in understanding, he was about to say something when there was a knock at the door, who? 

"Tintin?" a voice called from the other side of the door, "Tintin my boy!" It was the professor!!! Shit-