Føur

I didn't sleep that night, I couldn't, I wouldn't. My mind told me how I had made the worst outcome in that conversation happen and it was my fault. I just sat down on my window sill and looked at the stars, thinking about what happened. 'You ran from a celebrity that plays drums for your favorite band, and you ignored him!' My mind cried out. 'You could've at least signed something to him!' "I guess I could've but he might've not been able to understand." I thought back. 'Well that would make a good first impression!' It said sarcastically. "Why do you care?" 'I'm your mind, duh.' It said proudly. "Piss off."
Then my mind was quiet. I stayed silent for a few more hours when I saw the sun peak up upon the horizon. I went over to my piano and started to play Truce, like I always did if I was up before the sun. The soft melody drifted out of my window and into the dewy morning air, stretching out across the surrounding buildings. When I was done, I just played and played, 'till all the kids went to school.
I went to school once, I hated it because people teased me for being mute and hit me because they knew if I got hurt, I didn't dare tell someone. So they did it over and over.
Until Miss Jackson found out, that was the last of school for me. Now I take online classes so I don't have to deal with people. When I decided I was done, I hadn't realized how tired I was so I changed into some comfy clothing and hopped in bed, welcoming unconsciousness as it waved hello.