11

Tony in MM.

Tony - Hey babe

Tony- I wanna talk now.

Tony- Lexian, I should be the one ignoring you right now. Text me back tf😐

Tony- I'm at your class door. Why aren't you in class?

Tony- Where tf are you?

Tony-Answer the phone.

Tony- I swear if you're with that hippie dude I'm fucking done with you.

Tony- Babe.

Tony- Im coming over your appartment.

Tony- Why aren't you home Lex?

My heart started racing while I carefully read each text. I really done fucked up. Should I even reply? What am I gonna say?

Me- Ugh, hey Tony. I'm okay. I was just tired and skip class today.

Tony-I went by your apartment and you weren't there. I was so worried about you baby.

Me-I'm fine. I was at the library.

Tony-Why you ain't text back then?

Me-Fell asleep.

Tony- Come thru babe. I miss ya.

Me-I'll be right over.

I felt so awful. I knew I should tell Tony about Swae. But I couldn't. I didn't want to hurt the guy I love.

I started to question if I really loved Tony. If I did love him I wouldn't have cheated. Ugh

I quickly dressed myself and headed downstairs. I wanted to avoid making any contact with Swae. But I failed.

"Shit so you just gon' fuck a nigga and cut just like that" he said staring at me.

"I'm sorry my friend called she's having a crisis"

"You don't have any friends Lexian"he says softly.

I ignored his statement and proceeded on leaving. Within seconds I was in my car and pulling out of his yard.

I felt so guilty.

*10 minutes later*

I was at the door of Tony's apartment. It have been 2 years since I've been here and the place didn't seem to change a bit.

I knocked twice and stood there waiting.

"Hey" Tony said while opening the door and kissing my forehead. My heart melted.

He opened the door and motioned for me to come in. I slowly entered the messy apartment. My eyes began to scan the messy place.

"Tony when last have you cleaned the place up" I say grabbing the broom.

"I ain't got no time for that. Leave that shit and come here" he commanded.

I dropped the broom and walked up towards Tony.

"Closer bruh" he says opening his long arms.

My little feet began to bring me towards him and within seconds I was engulfed in a warm hug. One of his hand was playing in my hair while the other was rubbing my butt. He started smelling hair. Weirdo.

"New shampoo?" he questioned.

"Yeah"

" I thought ya ass only used Dove" he mimicked.

"I used what Swae had at his place " I laughed not realizing what tf I had just said.

"What ? " he asked lifting my chin to look into his eyes.

I had to tell the truth now.

"So you was with that nigga all day" he asked moving from our little hug.

"I thought ya ass was at the library!" He shouted.

"Tony...." I began.

"Nah stfu. I ain't wanna hear your fucking lies anymore Lexian. "

"Lemme explain" I say.

"Nah you just gon' fucking lie again" he shouts pacing back and forth.

I stood there not knowing what to say or do.

"Did y'all fuck?" he asks.

I kept my mouth shut.

"DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM LEXIAN KENLY??" he asks again.

"Yes" I softly say with my head down.

"You should leave" he says.

Still refusing to make eye contact. I quickly sped up and leave. I jumped when I heard the door slammed shut seconds after I came out.

What was wrong with me? It's either Swae or Tony Lexian. Make a fucking choice and stop playing around.