25

LEXIAN POV

I woke up to the feeling of small soft hands touching my face. I groaned and open my eyes revealing Nayeli standing on the bed. I looked over to my side and Swae's lazy ass was still asleep.

"Good morning Mommy" she say smiling at me.

I honestly didn't know how she was a morning person cause neither me nor Swae were morning persons. We were both lazy as a motherfucker. They must have switched my baby at the hospital or some shit like that series called switched at birth.

"Good morning Nugget" a say kissing her chubby little cheek.

"Breakfast please?" She asked politely.

I sighed and got up to go the bathroom. While brushing my teeth I overheard Swae and Nayeli.

"Nayeli leave me alone. I'm tryna sleep"

"But dadddy the sun is out."

"Give daddy 2 more minutes please baby" I heard him beg.

I laughed and put on Swae's gold robe.

"Nayeli come on and leave daddy"

She got out of bed and I allowed her climb on my back. I carried her downstairs into the kitchen. I quickly took out the frying pan from the high cupboard and placed it on the fire. I sprinkled a small amount of vegetable oil in the pot and waited for it to heat.

"Mommy i want my eggs scrambled just like how you do daddy's eggs" Nayeli says.

I laughed and took 6 eggs from the fridge. She was such a daddy's girl. But who could blame her. Swae had the best personality ever.

After I had prepared the eggs with bacon Swae came downstairs yawning and rubbing his eyes. Even when he just woke up he managed to look so perfectly hot.

"Goodmorning Ladybug" he says kissing Nayeli's forehead.

He made his way over to my side of the kitchen.

"And good morning sexy" he says pecking my lips and grabbing my ass.

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked while putting down Swae's plate in front of him. I had made enough for everybody and I knew if had left his eggs and bacon here Swae and Nayeli would eat it all.

"He's probably at the studio" Swae says."Gimmie his plate"

"No Fatass"

"Ouuu Mommy you said ass"

Before I could say anything to my bundle of joy Jimmy came busting in the kitchen and he wasn't alone. He had this white girl with him. She was wearing a white crop top and a very very short skirt. I mean if she bend over right now you could literally see everything.

I quickly grabbed Nayeli and we ran upstairs. I gave Swae a look a he frowned.

SWAE POV

"Dude what the fuck?" I yelled as soon as Lexian left with my baby.

"Man chill out. This Khadi" he says as if I gave a fúck.

"When are you gonna chill out with these hoes bro. I don't want you catching a disease or some shit"

"Chill man. I don't fuck with any and any of these hoes"

I knew he was lying. He always had a different hoe up in here every weekend when me and my family came thru. I told him to stop but he didn't listen. He had these females getting all friendly with my daughter. I didn't want to tell Lexian cause I knew she would probably just cut of his dick so I kept it from her.

I sighed and watched my big bro. He was sex addict.

LEXIAN POV

I hesitated before I came back downstairs. When I reached the kitchen Swae was seated on a chair and jimmy was sitting on the counter scrolling though his phone and tapping away.

"Did you eat?" I ask Jimmy.

"Yup" he replied accentuating the sound of the letter p.

I ignored his childish behavior and when a sat on Swae's lap. I looked up a him and into his dark brown eyes that I have grown to love. There was a hint of hurt in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. I didn't want Jimmy to hear.

"Yes" he lies.

I mentally rolled my eyes and got up. This was the problem with guys. They never wanted to talk about their feelings.

"Well I ain't gonna force you to talk to me tho" I yelled in his face.

I walked over to the living room and Nayeli was there playing games on my phone.

"Don't you have an iPad?" I asked her while snatching my phone from her hands.

"Mommy but your games are so much cooler" she pouted. She was too adorable.

"Okay" I gave in and handed her my phone.

She sat there with her legs across my legs. I watched her switch from apps to apps. Then she finally decided on Asphalt.

After 10 minutes of watching her win on numerous races. Swae came bursting in with his loud ass.

"Let's get ice cream" he yelled and suddenly hyped up Nayeli.

"Ice Cream" she yelled jumping up and down.

"Chill before you break my phone nugget" I laughed. "Let's get dress Yeli"

-FIVE YEARS WAS A LONG TIME GUYSS.

LEXIAN IS CURRENTLY OUT COLLEGE WITH HER DEGREE. AND SHES DOING SO GOOD.

BUT GOOD FOR HOW LONG?😈

vote guys. ❤️