19

I woke up at exactly 2 in the afternoon the same day. I felt Tony's arm around my waist. He was asleep. I slowly removed his arm from my waist to get up.

"No" he pouted.

"I'm gonna put some clothes on" I say.

We were both naked cause shit went down last night. After his little playing around behind the house, we went back at my place for a little more action.

"You don't need clothes" he says pulling me on top of his bare chest.

"Okay" I sighed in defeat and went back to sleep.

*4 hrs later*

I woke up to a very loud noise coming from downstairs. Wtf? I could hear the two of them arguing and saying shit about me. I quickly grabbed the sheet around my body and headed downstairs.

"She doesn't want you" Swae yells.

"And what makes you think she wants you?" Tony fired back.

"Because she told me dumbass triangle head nigga" Swae yelled again.

"Who you calling triangle head fat head?"

"Guys" I yelled.

They turned around and looked at me. Swae eyes were so red. I knew he was high.

"Baby" he says walking towards me but tony pushed him back.

Swae tried to punch Tony but he dodged it.

"Swae you should leave" I finally say.

"Yes" Tony says laughing.

"You too Tony" I say again.

Swae looked at me and mouthed that he was sorry. Swae embarrassed me the other night at the club and I was still feeling hurt about his childish play. I was forced out of my thoughts when the front door slammed shut.

"I'm not leaving" Tony says sitting down and rubbing the back of his head.

I just when upstairs and headed into the shower. I hissed as the cold water touched my skin. I grabbed my dove body wash and placed a large amount on my body scrub. I began to rub my body when I heard the bathroom door open and shut.

"Tony" I called out.

"It's me" he says softly."I'm coming in"

Before I could reply he quickly reached in the small shower with me. He turned my around and began to scrub my back. I don't know what where my intentions with Tony. I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for him because I definitely did. He was my first.

"Gimme a kiss" I say.

He gently placed in lips on my mine. And pecked them. The shower was short and silent after that. He didn't say much and I didn't say anything.

"Let's go and get something to eat" I say while wrapping a towel around around my body.

"Nah, I have things to do" he replied.

"What do you have to do?" I ask.

"Stuff" he says shrugging.

I didn't try forcing him into telling me tho. I just left it.

I quickly walked upstairs to my bedroom. I grabbed out a black leggings and a orange crop top. I slowly oiled my body with my coconut oil and dragged on my black lace panties and bra.

After getting dress I walked downstairs to tell Tony I was leaving so he should go too. There was no way I was leaving him here. I searched the living room and kitchen but he wasn't in either. I sighed.

"Tony" I called out.

"Bathroom" he yelled.

I sat down and the couch. I heard a vibration but unfortunately it wasn't my phone. It was Tony's. I rolled my eyes and took it up.

Kimberly👄🍆:I miss you.🍑

This little hoe. I laughed realizing what Tony have saved her as. She wasn't just a free blow to him.

"Why do you have my phone" he says grabbing it out my hands.

"It was vibrating dummie" I say rolling my eyes.

"So?" He asks.

"I checked to see who was texting my man" I say earning a smile from him.

"You look so hot. Where are you going?"

"Food hunt"

"Get me something" tony adds.

"Nah. Let Kimberly give you something" I say getting petty.

"Lexian..." he began but I cut him off.

"No no I don't wanna hear your bullshit. I don't care if she's just a free blowjob or fuck. You are the reason why that little silicone bitch tries to disrespect me on a daily basis and I can't have that anymore. Either you cut all ties with that little hoe or we're done" I say almost crying.

"She's pregnant with my child" He replies making my insides twirl up in disgust.

I began laughing.😂

-VOTE GUYS🤤