28

Since Swae was gone I had been sleeping in Nayeli's room for the time being. I just hated sleeping alone. I wasn't scared or nothing like that but it just felt comfortable sleeping beside someone you loved.

I groaned and got up out Nayeli's small princess bed. She wasn't in bed so I figured she was in the kitchen acting grown.

I quickly went over to my room and started me morning hygiene stuffs. Since Swae was gone I finally got a chance to change my hair colour again. This dude never wants me going down to the hairdresser cause he claims Simon is always badmouthing him and saying shit about him.

I wiped my face with my face towel and headed downstairs. And of course Nayeli was down there trying to get up to the cupboard where the cereal is kept.

"Nayeli Khalifia Brown!" I yelled.

She turned around and quickly got off the stool.

"Why you always acting grown?"

"Mommy I wanted trix"

"Then you wake me up. Suppose you fall and hurt yourself baby?" I asked.

"Im sorry mommy" she says and sits around the dining counter.

I proceeded towards the cupboard and grabbed the Trix from the cupboard and a bowl. I placed them in front of her and she used her tiny hands to full her bowl with cereal. Afterwards I handed her the milk from the refrigerator and a spoon and she began to help herself.

Then I heard a beep from my phone.

Daddy💫❤️: How are my girls ?
7:30 am
Wifay 💍: We're okay so far. We miss you tho😩
7:30 am

I watched the message deliver and seen but this nigga didn't have the nerve to reply. I shrugged and figured he was busy and stuff so I didn't let it bother me.

"Nayeli get dress for school" i told her

"Okay mommy"

Since I was already ready I sat in the couch be waited for her to come downstairs. This child was taking forever to get dressed so I went on Snapchat for a little entertainment.

I started playing with the snap filters and realized I was looking yummy.

"Mommy stop doing your mouth like that" Nayeli says coming downstairs with her book bag wearing a the outfit i placed on her bed

I laughed and said" I'm so cute, you're only jealous"

"Daddy is gonna be mad at you for changing your hair colour again"

"You're daddy ain't shit" I say getting up and lifting her up to so we could move a little faster.

"Oooou I'm telling daddy"

"Could you shut it" I said after strapping on her seatbelt and shutting the her car door.

____________

I was in my office signing papers and listening to music. Today was so lame.

Without even finishing my work I placed the papers in a open drawer and closed it. I was gonna check on my store.

I couldn't find Natalie anywhere. Natalie was my favorite sales rep who was chill and I could talk to about anything. She wasn't one who was quick to judge and assume shit. So yes I fucked with her.

"Sam gave you seen Natalie?" I asked after getting tired of searching for her dumbass.

"I think she's around back" he says while addressing a customer.

"Okay thanks " I say while turning around to enter the store room.

"Yes baby" I heard a deep husky voice say softly.

I followed the noise and it lead me to the store room.

"Oh shit don't stop" a very familiar voice says.

These hoes nowadays will have sex anywhere. Just about anywhere.

I started to pound loudly on the door.

"Oh shit"

"Open this fucking door!" I yelled. Somebody was about to get fired.Suddenly the door slightly opened and I pushed it forward.

"How could you do this to me?" I asked while my voice cracked.