4

When I reached my apartment. I quickly took off those horrible heels. It felt as if my heart moved down to my feet. Without hesitation I moved to the bathroom and turned on the hot shower and left it running.

My phone started vibrating. I checked it. There were a few message notifications from my mother and some other irrelevant numbers. At the bottom was a message saying "it's was swae" This must be his personal phone number.

I saved the number and quickly replied.

Me- Umm I'm so sorry about today. You must think that I'm a mad person and want to charge me now.

Swae-lol no. I've seen worst.

Me-okay goodnight.

SwAe-I was wondering if you wanted to meet up or something.

What? Does he think I'm one of those stupid females ?

Me-Why?

Swae-Just to talk

Me-Can't we just txt?

Swae-I wanna see you again. :)

Aww. He wanted to see me again. What is happening to me ? I'm not this usually easily impressed. I must like him. I don't want to like him tho. I can't be like this stranger. I don't even know him. This is too weird. Everything is moving too fast. I should block him and never go another session again.

Me-As I said goodnight.

I stood there waiting for him to reply. But he didn't. I then placed my phone on the bathroom sink and stepped into the shower.

As the warm water fell down on my nude body I couldn't help but gasp. The feeling was so sensational. My mind went back the the first years of college when Tony and I use to shower together.

"Tonnny stooop" I said while splashing some water back on him.

"Tell me you love me again " he said while playfully spitting out water on my tits.

"Aren't you tired of hearing me say that " I asked.

"What no? And plus it turns me on " he said while rubbing his hands along my butt.

I moved closer to him. And he placed him lips on mine and pulled me into a deep kiss. It felt so real and passionate as our tongues fought.

"I love you " I managed to say.

He motioned me to wrap my legs again his waist where he entered me. He pushed me against the shower walls and began to thrust in and out.

" I love you so much " he stuttered as I grabbed the back of his head.

"I love you" I moaned and he began to speed up the pace. Without seconds I felt my legs trembling and he pulled out releasing on my tummy.

The door bell began ringing. Who the fuck is that? I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I started to change in some sweatpants and white t shirt. There was no way I was gonna answer the door in a towel. Suppose it was the mailman? Lexian the mailman isn't a killer I tried to reassure myself.

As I walked to the front door and opened it. I was greeted my the devil himself.

"What are you doing here" I asked angrily even though I was happy to see him.

He stepped right past me and sat on my leather couch.

"Not a day goes by where I don't miss you Lex. You meant everything to me.." he started saying.

I stood at the door with my arms folded looking at this dumbass. He thinks he can woo me over this easily with googled lyrics or where ever the fuck he stole them from.

"You look so sexy right now" he said while rubbing the back of his wavy hair.

"Aren't you gonna say something ?" He asked.

I still stood there in silence. Trust me, I'm doing him a favor by staying silent.

"I know you miss me too"

He was right. Tony was my first of everything. He was the first boy to make me feel so good. He was the first boy I introduced to my parents. He was the first boy to see me naked. He was the boy I ever loved. And sadly, he was the first boy to break my fragile heart.

"Are you done tony? " I finally asked out of annoyance.

"Lex, I sorry for everything tho. I really am. "

"I thought you moved on " I said.

"Are you joking? I was just trying to make you jealous Lexian. Kimberly means nothing to me." He said lying through he teeth.

"I didn't want to know her name. Can you leave now please? " I asked.

"I love..." he began to stay but was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

This isn't a fucking hotel people. I started to make my way to door. When I opened it there stood my so called counselor Swae.

He was wearing a Nike shorts with Nike slides and a T shirt. He hair was let down.

"Who is it !?" I heard tony shout.

"None of your fucking business" I snapped.

"You need to work on that temper Lexian" Swae said making his way into my apartment.