10

Swae POV

There were so many thoughts going through my mind. The truth was I knew Lexian before our first session together. I would always visit my stepdad at his school and saw her.

She seemed so different from all the other girls at school. I wanted to know her. I deserved to. Everyday I would pest my step dad to set us up until he finally gave in and sent her my way.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I didn't want to get up tho. After several knocks I realized that this person wouldn't go away.

After opening the door I was greeted by Lexian. I invited her in and sat back down smoking.

"Want some" I offered.

"I'm not trying to get high" she replied. "Are you okay" she added.

"I think so" I replied putting down my blunt.

"Why aren't you at work" she asked again.

"Quit with the unnecessary questions Lex " I snapped.

"Why you bitching Swae?"

"I'm falling apart Lexian. I want you and can't have you. So excuse me if I'm bitching at you " I say.

She got up and sat on my lap. Within seconds her fingers started to trace the tattoos on my neck. My blood started to run cold at her touch.

"What are you doing to me? " I asked while lifting her up and gently pushing her back against the wall of my living room. I lifted her chin and started to kiss her. She deepened the kiss and started to use her hands to remove my shirt.

"Are you sure? " I asked.

"Yes" she answers while staring deep into my eyes.

Without hesitation and grabbed her up in bridal style and carried her upstairs to my bed. I gently placed her on the edge of the bed and she motioned for me to sit down.

Back to Lexian's POV guys

I slowly began to undress myself. Swae sat there like a horny teenage and watched my every move. The lust was so evident in his eyes.

"Your tits are so huge" he said as I removed my black bra.

"Next" he said smirking.

I quickly removed my lace underwear and walked out of it.

"Shit" he yelled. "You're so fucking sexy ma"

He got up and started to kiss me again. I deepened the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck and he grabbed my butt. His tongue then moved to my neck where he left soft lingering kisses. I gasped when his fingers moved down to my 🐱.

"You're so wet baby" he said.

*2 hours later*

It was around six when I woke up. I looked over to my right and Swae was laying there snoring out hell. I watched him sleep. He was too adorable. I began to rub his chest.

"Khalif" I whispered. But he didn't wake up.

"Swae" I whispered again but he wouldn't wake.

"Swae" I yelled this time. His eyes opened slowly.

"Don't you see a nigga sleeping " he said yawning.

"I'm bored get up" I whined.

"Shit babe. You tryna get at it again"

"No dude I'm tired. I wanna talk" I stated softly.

"I'm listening" he say while moving closing to me. I placed my head on his bare chest and his hands started to play in my hair.

"I'm not leaving Tony" I finally say.

"Of course you're leaving Tony. " he says getting up.

"I can't" I say again. "I love him" I added.

"It's best if you stop talking right now Lexian. There's no way I'm gonna be a side nigga. It's either me or him. You can't have both."

I wrapped the sheet around my nude body and left the room and entered Swae's bathroom. I jumped in the hot shower and cleaned my body.

After five minutes I exited the shower. Swae was sitting on the toilet seat waiting on me. I quickly grabbed a towel and hid my body from him.

"You can't be serious right now" he laughed.

"Well excuse me for having pride" I say rolling my eyes.

He handed me my phone and left the bathroom. I opened it and saw 10 text messages and 50 missed calls all from Tony.

Oh shit.

Don't forget to vote guys 😎

-latty🍕