6

Lexian's outfit she wore to the park in MM!

Morning rolled by too quickly. I was so exhausted. I quickly grabbed my phone the nightstand and went on Instagram.

I rolled my eyes at the silicone Barbie girls at my school. They were so annoying and dumb. I noticed a similar face from the group. This must be Kimberly.

I quickly clicked her tag and went on her account. She was so pretty. Her long black her fell neatly at her shoulders. She had the must perfect pair of eyebrows and long lashes. Her eyes were a light blue and her lips were perfectly fitted on her little face. Who could I complete with this ? On top of it all her body was perfect,even though it was fake.

After scrolling through her page I accidentally liked a photo from five years back.

"Shit" I screamed. I wanted to die.

Maybe Swae was right. I needed a fresh start. Suddenly I went in Dms. I had over a thousand messages.

Shit. Now I was on a mission to find the find a young dude who could put up with my bullshit. Successfully, I managed to stumble upon a guy named Micheal Edwards. He had texted me last week.

Hey I replied.

I finally removed my lazy ass from my king size bed and started to tidy up. Witching seconds my phone vibrated. That was quick.

Mike-Goodmorning.

Me-Morning

Mike-Didn't think you were gonna reply.

Me-Me too.

Mike- lol so wassup beautiful

Me-You haven't even seen me yet

Mike-Let's change that. Meet me at the park at 12.

I sighed. Was I really gonna jump back into this relationship thing? Fuck no. I was just meeting the dude Lexian. No need to bring the R word in this shit.

Me-okay :)

I started to make myself downstairs to the bathroom. It was 8 in the morning. I really needed to do my homework before I leave out today.

I wrapped my hair in my shower cap and entered the shower. My dove body wash was almost finish. I needed to get a new one. With the small amount in the bottle I lathered it on my bath scrub.

After 10 minutes I was finished with my shower. I made my way upstairs to get dress. I needed to just out on the clothes I would wear to the park instead of changing twice.

I decided on a black cotton dress with a  burgundy sweater. I loved the way this dress hugged my curves. I managed to flatiron my hair and decided on black flip flops. I grabbed my laptop and started to work on the importance of entrepreneurship in a country.

I few hours rolled my and was able to write a 1000 words. This was enough I thought. I checked my phone and it was now 11. It was time. It was time to meet this Micheal dude.

I was now on the highway. Listening to my  favorite  artist  Sam Smith. It's very rare to find someone that genuinely cares about you, that wants to see you achieve all of your goals, that wants to help you grow as a person and be by your side every step of a the way. I hope that one day I will be able to find someone this real and become happy in my own body again.

Sam smith made all my pain washed away in my tears. But they came back as soon as I stopped listening again. It was like I could relate to each and every of his songs. Sam smith is just too amazing.

I finally arrived at the park. I grew a bit nervous. I could be walking in a death trap. Are you stupid Lexian who would kill someone in broad daylight at the park? Nobody I tried to reassure my trembling body.

I had no idea what Micheal looked liked. So decided to check his  instagram  account. He was short and black with wavy hair. He was breathtakingly handsome. But still too short.

"You must be Lexian " I heard a voice from behind me say.

"And you must be Micheal" I said turning around to be greeted by a million dollar smile. He was even more handsome in person. I grew shy and out of place.

"I knew you were beautiful " he added walking up towards me.

Shit. I felt my cheeks lit up in excitement. What was this odd feeling?

"Let's sit" he said again pointing to a bench. Micheal seemed like one of those jock dudes. He was so thick-setted and I was loving it.

"I don't normally meet up with random dudes from instagram " I said clearing the air.

"That's good to know" he replied while taking up a small pebble and attempted to throw it in a nearby lake but failed.

"You're so childish" I said joining him and successfully threw the pebble in the lake.

"Pretty and talented" he said.

"I didn't know I could do that" I said rolling down the sleeves of my sweater. This time of the year was so cold.

"Are you cold?" Micheal asked.

"No" I lied.

"Come here " he softly said.

I moved over to his side of the bench. He wrapped his arms around me trying to get me warmer.

"Tell me about yourself " he whispered down my neck sending shivers down my body. My body felt at ease. Swae was right. I just needed a fresh start.

"What do you wanna know "

"Where are from"

"I'm Jamaican " I said.

"Been to the Caribbean once. My family went to Jamaica for a brief holiday. It was fun " he said trying to keep me warm.

"That's cool. I'm here on a study permit actually. I'm doing trying to get my degree in business" I said.

"Do you go to Harvard business school ?" He asked

"Yes how did you know ?"

"Nothing I teach there".