20

SWAE

It's been a minute since I went to work and I decided to finally check in after a long time. To be honest a nigga hated this job but it kept a roof over my head and food in mouth.

I was currently seated in my chair scrolling through my instagram and then the door opened.

"Good morning" a white girl said.

"Come in" I replied.

"My name is Kimberly" she says licking her lips.

"Do you have an appointment or something Kimberly?" I asked.

"Umm yeah." She lied.

Stupid girl.

Lexian.
I got up from the couch and walked through the door. I couldn't stay here and in front of this stupid motherfucker. I needed a start over. I needed to get my shit together and forget about Tony. Every time I thought things were working out for us. This motherfucker had to fuck things up.

I was currently in my car driving down highway. I always hoped that I could be the first girl to give Tony a child. But he just had to mess up. I needed to get this load off my shoulder.

I'm gonna see my counselor.

I looked at the black door that had a sign that said COUNSELING IN PROCESS. I sighed and texted Khalif.

Lexian- Umm I need to talk.

After 5 minutes he replied.

Khalif-I'm finishing up now. Come in

I smiled and entered but my smile soon faded away when I saw her. What the fuck was she doing here?

"Well it's obvious that you like my left overs" I snapped at her.

She looked up and me and laughed. This bitch thought this was a game. I was fighting every nerve in my body that wanted me to go over to her and slap this hoe. But I just kept calm.

"Tony finally told you" she says laughing.

"I'm not even worried cause that child probably not his. Everybody knows you're a hoe" I say realizing a I had hit a nerve when she stop laughing.

She took up her purse and started to leave. But I grabbed her hand and whispered softly"Just because you have his child doesn't means he wants you little bitch"

She shaked me off and proceeded on leaving. I only laughed and sat down infront of Swae who was across his desk examining the little scenario play out.

"So he got her pregnant" he says talking as if he was better.

"Yes. And don't pretend you're any better " I snapped.

"Look Lexian. I'm sorry for disrespecting you like that a the club but I never really had a girl like you before. I miss having you by side. " he says again.

"That doesn't mean shit. You're a grown ass man. You should know how to introduce your girlfriend"

"I'm sorry" he replies while running his hands through his perfect dreads." But I need you back"

"I'm sorry Khalif but I can't just give up on Tony like that" I say

"Tf you mean? He has a baby on the way with your biggest enemy. " he says getting a bit angry.

"Aye control ya shit dude. And I know all of that. But that doesn't mean shit. I'm not gonna let Kimberly win so easily."

"So this is just a game to you?" He asks.

"What no?" I say

"Well it seems like you think this whole situation is just a game "

"Whatever man" I say getting up to leave.

"I'm not gonna sit around and wait for you while you run around with another nigga." He says.

"Well don't" I say while walking through the door making sure that I slammed it too.

-PLEASE VOTES GUYS 🙂