14

Lexian's new hairstyle in MM

I slowly opened my eyes and winked as the sun burned my eyes. I checked my phone and it was 2 in the day. But I froze when I realized I wasn't in bed alone. It was Tony.

"Hey sleepy head" he says smiling.

He pulled me on top of him. His skin was so soft and he smelled so good. I crashed my lips into him and started kissing him. But I felt nothing. No sparks, No butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't.

He began to pull at my shorts. "What?" I asked. "Off please" he says pouting.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I began to strip for him and he licked his lip admiring my body. All my clothes fell on the floor and rejoined him in bed again.

"Now come here sexy" he says while removing his shorts.

I got on top of him again and he flicked us over. He began to plant wet kisses all over me. When he reached my neck I couldn't help but let out moan. He sucked at my neck harder and bit down at the right spot. I tried to out back the moans.

"I wanna hear that shit babby" he says onto my lips. I began to kiss him recklessly again. Still no sparks or butterflies in my stomach. I was getting so turned on but I had to stop.

"What's wrong ?" Tony asked.

"I'm sorry" I began to say while getting up from the bed and pulling on my shorts and t shirt.

"What do you mean?" He asks obviously annoyed.

"I can't do this with you" I say softly.

"Oh so you can fuck that Swae dude but you can't have sex with your boyfriend!" He shouts.

"Please leave " I say

"I'm not going nowhere" he says meaning it.

"I'm leaving then"

With that said I grabbed my keys and ran to my car outside. I wanted to see Swae.

*10 mins later*

I was seated in my car outside his house. I didn't wanted to hurt Tony like that. But I honestly did have any feelings for him anymore. He broke my heart once and couldn't let him in again to do it twice. I thought that I needed him but I didn't. I was disturbed my a knock on my window. It was Swae.

I opened the door and let him in. He sat down and placed his hands on my thigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks softly while running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Nothing" i lied.

"Don't" he warned.

"I need you Khalif" I say meaning every single word.

I lift his chin and looked in his dark brown eyes. I saw happiness that I never had seen before. Slowly i lowered my lips to his and kissed him for what seemed like the first time in a year. I claimed his mouth intensely as if I was trying to breathe back life into his. Khalif returns the kiss with equal desire. I wrapped my hands around around his neck and entwine my fingers in his long ass dreads. I felt the sparks that I was craving for. My body convulsed with desire. It was obvious that Swae felt the sexual tension and desire too.

He raises the armrest and pulled me onto his lap. I could feel him harden against myself. He slides his hand up onto my thigh and into my shorts massaging me with his hard masculine hands.

"So wet" he mumbled against my neck making me wanting him even more.

First he slides in one finger, then another stroking me. I moaned with pleasure and quickly pulling his zipper to release his erection. Slowly I eased him into me. The pleasure I felt riding him was so overwhelming. I started off slowly at first and then gradually increased the speed.

"Fuck" he mumbled as i moaned with pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his back for leverage and pound myself into him. Forcing him so deep inside me each time. And then something magical happened. It was as if our bodies and souls connected sexually. As I released my orgasm around him he stilled and reached his peek with me.