7

"What the actual fuck" I semi yelled and removed myself from the old bench. I used my hands to straightened my dress.

"I just started teaching the other day " he explained.

I wasn't gonna get all intimate with a teacher. What would people think? Oh there's Lexian the girl who is sleeping with the teacher for good grades and extra credit. I finally try to move on and this is what happens.

Ughhhh I'm killing Swae.

I stormed from the park. Then suddenly I heard a familiar laughter. What was tony doing at the park on a Sunday ? I followed the laughter and was greeted by the devil again and the fake silicone Barbie bitch.

"It's the stalker babe" she said pointing at me.

Tony quickly looked up and his dark eyes met mine. Usually I was intimated by these girls and hid from them daily at school. But something was different today.

"Bitch stfu. Ain't nobody stalking your fake ass" I snapped at her.

She quickly got up. Lol was this girl really trying to swing at me? But there was no way i was about to fight over that waste of skin Tony. Within seconds she was inches away from my face.

"Lexian" I heard Micheal yell. Great timing I said in my head.

He joined our little scenario and Kimberly backed up from me. Good.

"Lex who is this ? " Tony asked.

"My name is Lexian asshole" I regretted ever allowing Tony in my life. He didn't deserve to know me. If I could go back to the day we met I would probably just stay in bed.

He got up from where he was seated and grabbed my wrist pulling me further from Micheal. It's so amusing how Tony thinks he can still control me.

"I suggest you let her go " Micheal snapped.

"What are you gonna do short stuff" tony mocked.

I managed to remove my hands from his tight grip and rushed towards the park exist. This was too much. I needed Swae right now.

I started dialing his number and pushed my phone against my cheek.

"Hello " I said in the phone. There were sounds of shuffling in the background and I heard a female voice say "I'm not done with you yet Mr. lee "

"Lexian" he finally said.

"Is it a bad time Khalif?" I knew he would get annoyed by me calling him Khalif.

"It's Swae Lee" he said.

"Text me your address dumbass" I commanded and entered my car. Without hesitation I quickly blocked Micheal Edwards from my instagram account. I wanted to block Tony from my phone too but my dumbass couldn't do it. Swae finally texted me his address.

I started my car and headed to this house.

*Five minutes later*

After five minutes of driving I finally arrived to a small but modern house in a decent community. I wasnt expecting this. He seemed more like an apartment dude. After parking my car I walked up the steps of the porch and softly knocked.

I was greeted by a half naked Swae with a blunt in his mouth.

"You should put some clothes on " I say trying to make eye contact with him but failed as my eyes drifted to his V line. Even though he was shirtless. It was like he wasn't. His entire chest was covered in tattoos.

"My eyes are up here " he said smiling. Please come in he added.

I slowly entered his house.

"I tired to move on today " I said quickly getting to the point. I moved to the large white sofa in the living room and he sat in a chair opposite of me still smoking his blunt.

"How did it go?"

"Horrible. I almost dated a teacher "

"Eww teachers" he said screwing up his perfect little face.

I couldn't help but laugh. He always made me laugh. Something I barely did. He was so easy going.

"And I also managed to stand up to one of my enemies" I boastfully added.

"You go gurll!!" he screamed out like a teenage girl.

This dude.

I got up and stood right in front of him. Why was I being so brave? What is this dude doing to do ? Nothing we only talked like twice or more.

I looked down in his bright brown eyes. He looked so confused. Without hesitation I sat on his laps and brought my lips to his. His hands moved to my waist deepening the kiss. I placed my arms around his neck. As he kissed back I felt my hands digging in his waist letting him know I wanted more. His hands began to travel up my dress.

But suddenly regret took over. An image of tony flashed across my mind. I had to stop. I pulled away but held my face close to his.

"What's wrong" he managed to mumble on my lips.

"Swae -" I began but he kissed me again. There was just something about his kiss. It felt so similar. This time I pulled away fully.