*one

Song of the chapter ♪♪
Flightless bird - Iron & Wine

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

i'm Lisa Dales. yep, bestfriend to the notorious ex-bomber Jason McCann. i graduated high school at sixteen and i now work partime at Nana's little blessings daycare as a desk manager. the kids here ain't little blessings though"Lisa! can you keep an eye on the girls real fast? i really gotta pee." nina my co-worker ask. "go ni. i got them." i said not looking away from my game of piano tiles.

i heard the door bell jingle and glanced up. male. "Hello sir. Welcome to Nana's little blessings how may i assist you?" i qouted the greeting without looking up. "I'm looking for someone." he replied walking up to the desk. "I figured as much. who?" i had my feet propped up on the desk wearing a purple and black zebra striped top with purple skinny jeans on.

i also had on the boots jason bought me. "I'm looking for a lisa dales. you know her?" he mentioned my name and i looked up. "Depends on what you want with her." i answered sitting forward keeping my calm. " so you do know her? An old friend of hers is looking for her. where is she?" he answered.

i put my hand on the miniature dagger concealed in my boot. "Lisa, calm down." a new shadow formed with two more guys at his side. Oh. My. God. This couldn't happen here.