*four

⇧↑⇧↑⇧↑⇧↑⇧↑⇧↑⇧↑⇧↑⇧⇧⇧↑

Lisa's bruises
Song of the chapter- bulletproof love by pierce the veil
lisa's p.o.v

keith and justin looked pissed. so not good. "keith come on lets go." i said grabbing his wrist. "Lisa! what the fuck!" Jason yelled and i whipped around. "What Jason!? What!?" i yelled back. "How can you walk off with some abusive bastard like that?! Are you looking for someone like Billy?" hearing him say my father name spun me into a whole new demension of pissed off.

"REALLY JASON MATHEW (I dont know his real middle name) MCCANN! Don't you ever say his name ever again. You don't know keith. Were you there when I started to cut? Were you there when I tried to kill myself? Were you not him YOU there when i screamed for you to help me? NO! You left me for three years. Not a few months when you played at Madison Square Garden. Not a year or two when you drove back through! No! THREE FUCKING YEARS! Did you care enough to even come to my graduation? No, you stayed gone. I loved you once but over three years love fades a lot. So don't you dare compare keith to my father because he's hit me once or twice. You don't know him, let alone me anymore." i said tears spilling over my cheeks and walked to keiths car and refused to look back.

*****************Keith's apartment************************

I felt keith grab my hair and immediatly knew what was gonna come. He pulled me inside and punched me in the face again. When i fell to the ground he started kicking me.

"WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY WAY FROM THEM? I'M NICE TO YOU AND I'M LEANEANT WITH YOU! I ONLY ASKED ONE THING. STAY AWAY FROM GUYS!" The last four words earned an extra kick with each word.

"Keith." I coughed. "WHAT? HUH, YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING?" He yelled pulling my hair back. "Please stop kicking me." I groaned. "You want me to stop kicking you baby? Huh?" He asked leaning down touching my face.

"Yes please." I begged. "Then stay away from other men!" He spit in my face and slapped me. He stalked off to his room slamming the door. I lay there on my back trying to catch my breath.

********** 1 hour later************************

After I got tired of laying in the floor i got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup filled it with water and drank it down. It wasn't till then that I realized how thirsty I was. After I gained enough nerve I went into Keith's room.

I poked my head through the door and noticed keith was asleep. Took a deep breathe and walked out. I slowly walked out of the apartment and went to the one place keith refused to look. the warehouse.