Thirty one

Lisa

It's been three weeks since we came back from New York. Three weeks since Kieth went missing and since John went into a coma. I am two months pregnant at the moment and bored out of my mind. A little Facebook? No. Too much gossip. I decided on twitter

I scrolled past all the hate and read some of what the Beliebers had to say. That's when I found a video a belieber had made. I clicked on it and watched as the blond girl explained who she was.

Hey guys. Um this is a video for Justin's fiance, Lisa McCann. Thank you for loving Justin. Thank you for bringing back his classic Kidrhaul smile. I love that you make him happy.

To all the "Beliebers" out there who hate on Lisa just remember she started as a belieber too. It drives me crazy how you guys can stand up for another belieber or Selena but you hate on Lisa even though she makes Justin happier. Would you rather see Justin unhappy and depressed? No? I didn't think so. If you were a real Belieber you would just be happy he found someone to smile with.

I smiled at the video and looked at the girls name. Diamond I wanted to help her out so she can meet Justin so I called a friend. This person would help me out.

*A/N

I'M GIVING YOU GUYS TWO MORE PARTS COMMENT TILL I GIVE A VOTE FOR NAMES, AND GENDER OF THE BABIES. PLEASE COMMENT. THOSE WHO DO WILL FIND THEMSELVES IN THE STORY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.